• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 2010 Board

Lucy

Would be standard. Normally 14-20 days between when the board starts to results out, which puts it at about the 7th-15th, with by the 1st as hopeful. Board has to meet, review, finish, send results to higher ups for ok, get signed, get sent back, and then to recruiters. That's 7 days without any holidays, weekends, etc. Yes it sucks, but that's just how it goes.
Just focus on working off all that tukey and desserts! :-D

Crazy*Carl

That seems a bit high. I heard form my recruiter that the overall officer acceptance rate is around 25-30%. For aviators, I would think it would even be slightly lower.

GoVols1998

It depends on a plethora of factors Carl. It could be 10% one time and 50% another time, you just really never know. However, I will say SNA is one of the few designators that hasn't already met the numbers they are looking for, so that couldn't hurt.

Scruff

None
Contributor
Don't expect results until the 6th..... Everybody enjoy their Thanksgiving and don't stress. They'll let you know.

alxclnga

I just got a call from my recruiter here in San Antonio :) Pro-rec SNA/NFO.

I never posted my stats so i'll do that now.

24/M

B.S. Texas A&M University 2.5 GPA

6/7/6 51

LOR: 2x O-6; E-8 MSgt; Former Employer. All very well written LORs that exemplified leadership ability

Junior Olympian, plenty of extracurricular athletics.

Tae Kwon Do Black Belt Instructor.
Strong leadership roles in college and employment.
Steady history of community service from high school to present.
and plenty of praying.

Good Luck y'all.