• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 2010 Board

bwh06b

FS SNA
Same to you. Newport wouldn't be too bad August-November. If that's what we end up getting, I'm sure it'll be here before we know it.

fattestfoot

In it for the naked volleyball
I do. My recruiter said it was a possibility that I'd get bumped up since the only reason I'm going in August is because I graduate in May. But if they're not giving out any class dates earlier, it means I won't be getting anything earlier than August. Sorry for the confusion.

bwh06b

FS SNA
Just got my final select today. It didn't have a date on it, so I called and talked to my recruiter. He said they've been telling him that they'll probably have an August date for me, September at the latest. Will swear in at some point in the next couple of weeks and he said I should have my date within that same time frame. Glad to have the final select in. He told me that they aren't going to be having any more boards for this fiscal year, so definitely thankful I made it into this board.

ker986

FS IW
Congrats on the FS! Hopefully that means that more will be coming out shortly. I was told several weeks ago that mine was showing up in OTOOLs but was still awaiting signature.

bwh06b

FS SNA
Has anyone else from this board received a FS but not an OCS date as of yet? I swore in 25 MAR after receiving a FS letter dated 16 FEB about a week and a half before. My processor had ensured me that I would have an OCS date by last Friday, but as we all know there is no guarantee with anything that is taking place right now. I'm just curious who else is waiting for a class date.

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Has anyone else from this board received a FS but not an OCS date as of yet? I swore in 25 MAR after receiving a FS letter dated 16 FEB about a week and a half before. My processor had ensured me that I would have an OCS date by last Friday, but as we all know there is no guarantee with anything that is taking place right now. I'm just curious who else is waiting for a class date.

OCS dates are changing right now. So even if you had one it may have changed.

ker986

FS IW
I'm still waiting on my FS as well as my class date. From what my recruiter has told me as well as what I've seen here and on usnavyocs.com it appears there are lots of us all in the same position.

zachw

I was Pro-Rec'd in November, flight phys March 11, PQ'd today. Processor told me to expect a final select and class date within a week or two. But who knows, right?

Is there a chance that recent budget hold ups could affect class dates being given out?

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
I was Pro-Rec'd in November, flight phys March 11, PQ'd today. Processor told me to expect a final select and class date within a week or two. But who knows, right?

Is there a chance that recent budget hold ups could affect class dates being given out?

Yes, the budget hold ups are affecting class up dates due to manning issues. Second, How did you get a flight physical done March 11th? Flight physicals are extremely thorough and not done until the first week of OCS typically. Are you sure you didn't go to MEPS? Third, OCS dates are changing so it may take longer than two weeks before you get a date but even then your date may change as many are experiencing.

zachw

Second, How did you get a flight physical done March 11th? Flight physicals are extremely thorough and not done until the first week of OCS typically. Are you sure you didn't go to MEPS?

I'm sure. I had the same questions before I went. But it said flight physical right there on the orders, I met with the flight surgeon, got the worst pupil dilation in history, and had the whole package sent off for approval. It was down in Corpus Christi.

josephdodge

Does anyone have the official list of those applicants who were selected or non-selected at this board? Send me a private message.