• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November 2010 Board

SpaceApe29

Since my conditional release came back too late for the October board I'll start this one rolling since I haven't seen a topic posted for it yet.

30/M
Active Duty Army, Sergeant E-5/P (promotable) Airborne Infantry.
Company Intel NCOIC, TS-SCI, and a Platoon Sergeant (E-7 position) currently.
NFO/SWO/Intel
5/6/5 49
BA Criminal Justice AMU 3.0 GPA
3 Deployments, getting ready for #4 (Afghan again) soon.
2 of the prior Deployments as an NCO.
Post Rugby Team "hooker" (don't laugh)
Civil Air Patrol Observer during my first year of college.
LORs - CPT (O-3), BG (O-7).

If I'm just "ate up" and there is a Nov Board topic already posted, mods please nuke this one.

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
- 26/M

- 53 5/6/5

- Tulane University BA History - 3.414 cum laude
- Tulane University MA History - 4.00

- Schollys
- Grants

- Community Service
- War Time related research

- Nifty jobs

- Outdoorsman, sailor

- Gorgeously handsome
- Charming demeanor

- Active individual

- LORs: Army O-8, Relative, District Judge, two professors, two former bosses, police lieutenant

- Interview: O-6

Resubmission. Rocking SWO/SNA/SNFO, playing to my strengths and interest.

Still outfitting "Herodotus" just in case...

sdgigles

I'll be in here as well for Intel.
24/m
Non-prior
50 on the ASTB (I never got the breakdown, is something my OR should have given me or was I supposed to find it on my own)
3.12 GPA from Boston University
3.52 GPA from Hamilton College...Before I transfered
Sailing team in College as well as Fraternity Leadership
LORs: 2 From College Professors(1 retired 0-7 Navy and Academy instructor), Former employer (0-6 Army), Congressman, and Senator
3 Interviews-Don't know how I did, but I left feeling good

I think that's it. Really hoping for Intel even though I know its a total shot in the dark

Sonog

pilot
I'm hoping my processor can get my app in to this board

23/M Non-prior
SNA/SNFO
7/6/8 59
Cornell University
Biological Engineering
gpa: 2.61
4 years of Sprint Football (Varsity lightweight football)
Philanthropy chair of fraternity
LOR's: college professor, college football coach decorated O-2 Vietnam Vet, active O-4 former Top Gun instructor, retired O-3, 2 lifelong neighbors
Have a Secret Clearance and passed MEPS and flight physical (applied for Marine OCC this fall)

Lucy

Up for Nov. since the Oct. Intel rumor was just that. Stats on profile but basics below
22/f
GPA 3.49 triple major and minor (International Studies primary)
56 5/5/5
6 LORS, all recent jobs/internships, O-3 USNR, SA advisor, and prof
2 interviews , Pilot and Intel
Ton of volunteer work
Studied Abroad/speak french
college althletic clubs/intramurals

GoVols1998

Lucy, what's up with the October boards? I have been lead to believe from almost everyone I've talked to and everything I've read that there will be an October board. Not that it matters too much for me, because I'm pretty sure my waiver process will hold up my package until November. J/w I guess.

Lucy

Oops! I meant Oct. for Intel. This first week of classes is making me a little foggy. I can't imagine what my French translation looks like... :)

GoVols1998

Haha, I know that feeling. I've already had to write a french composition and take a couple french tests so far this semester. Good luck at the Nov boards. A pro-rec would be a delightful early X-mas present.

james23

Up for Nov. since the Oct. Intel rumor was just that. Stats on profile but basics below
22/f
GPA 3.49 triple major and minor (International Studies primary)
56 5/5/5
6 LORS, all recent jobs/internships, O-3 USNR, SA advisor, and prof
2 interviews , Pilot and Intel
Ton of volunteer work
Studied Abroad/speak french
college althletic clubs/intramurals

Triple major with a minor! Very nice Lucy!

GoVols1998

haha nice marmoset. I just like to interject not so often used words into some of my sentences. Is it just me, but between AW and usnavyocs, the October and November board threads seem wayyyyyy too quiet for it being this close to board meetings?

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
Yep. It's also quite a smaller board this time around. With that said, it's only October 3rd. There is plenty of time for folks to worry themselves into a frenzy.