• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Not Aviation Related...At The Mercy Of The Mods

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
Wow...and I thought that having to vacuum every fabric surface in my house once a week was bad.

The only other thing I usually have to worry about is if Nick farts in his sleep...

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
I was cleaning up the master bedroom today... Bent over and hear "pfffft" really close to my head. Almost gagged...

It's never a pleasant treat. Especially when it coincides with your alarm going off and its the first thing you're aware of...

I don't think I've ever been so eager to get out of bed.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Oh yea, and when Newman was at my parents house (they rescued him for me) he loved to chow down on kitty crunchies.

TwosBlind

It's never a pleasant treat. Especially when it coincides with your alarm going off and its the first thing you're aware of....

Or when youre hanging out with a lady friend at your place, enjoying some nice "conversation" on the couch, and the mutt decides the interject his "two scents". You can swear it wasnt you till youre blue in the face...

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Oh yea, this is the post "butterfly kiss" (pffffffft) look:

Attachments

• DSCF0061.jpg
    DSCF0061.jpg
    678.2 KB · Views: 85

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
Pill_Hacker said:
Both of my dogs eat cat shit as well as their own shit. One of them loves to wipe his ass by dragging himself across the CARPET with his front legs. They both also eat/gnaw on drywall when they're bored.

The proper term is "butt surfing."

KCOTT

remember to pillage before you burn
pilot
only one man can fix all your troubles...

dog_whisperer.jpg

and according to south park, he can also correct misbehaving kids

DukeAndrewJ

Divo without a division
Contributor
In the first month I had her, my lovely dog Reagan committed the following sins:

- chewed through a computer power cord until it shocked her
- ate an entire CD
- chewed a 6 inch hole in the closet door (I have no idea how)
- threw up 4 times in the backseat of my car
- peed on my girlfriend's roommate's bed

fortunately, she has not eaten any small dogs. And a year later she has turned out to be the perfect dog.