• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

New MARADMIN- no more rolled sleeves in cammies.

MonkUSMC

Playing the waiting game
I really don't understand this new regulation. Going by what the more salty Sirs are saying, not looking forward to the peace time Corps. Garrison life is always gay. At least I can Semper Sometimes my enlisted life for the next 3 years.

BarrettRC8

VMFA
pilot
I have a Marine Neighbor. He's a Major. He still dresses like he's on weekend liberty from fighting the centralians.

Unfortunately you're likely speaking the truth; I'm only speaking for the Marines I spend my time around, and they're generally aviators, and hence have more sense and have consumed less kool-aid.

dan_matheny

Heads on Pikes
Being stationed in nothing but the desert (29 Palms/Iraq), sleeves down is the best thing, no matter how HOT it got. We never rolled our sleeves up in Garrison. In the field, sleeves down. The only time our arms were exposed, was boots and utes. Infantry Marines like sleeves down- more practical.

Achilles

That dog won't hunt, Monsignor!
pilot
Being stationed in nothing but the desert (29 Palms/Iraq), sleeves down is the best thing, no matter how HOT it got. We never rolled our sleeves up in Garrison. In the field, sleeves down. The only time our arms were exposed, was boots and utes. Infantry Marines like sleeves down- more practical.

Coming from a tour as an Infantry Officer, I'd disagree. Does it really take that much time to roll or god forbid, unroll, your sleeves? And besides, sleeves down in desert cammies looks retarded.