• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Netflix recommendations?

jmcquate

Contributor
So if Christmas movies are now movies set in December, is "Tora Tora Tora". and "The Battle of the Bulge" considered Christmas movies?

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
1641493844517.png

Not sure if this has been brought up earlier, but I just starting watching this out of boredom and really enjoy it. Reminds me, slightly, of Arrested Development.

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
Was discussing movies with a friend and he reminded me that Jan 29th is the anniversary of Wing Attack Plan R - "Nuclear combat toe to toe with the Russkies." (the year was 1964). For those of you who have never seen it, Stanley Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove is a definite "Must See" movie.

number9

Contributor
View attachment 34314

Not sure if this has been brought up earlier, but I just starting watching this out of boredom and really enjoy it. Reminds me, slightly, of Arrested Development.
I found the first season pretty hard to get into, but I pushed through and ended up absolutely loving the series.

Hard to believe that the actress who plays Moira is also the mother in Home Alone..!