• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Netflix recommendations?

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
May catch an old movie this weekend- Looking at the 1980’s, gotta go with:

#3. Predator

#2. Die Hard

#1. Major League

Any others?

Edit: I was thinking Airplane! was 1979, but it was 1980. It has to move to the top of the list.

Last edited:

Pags

N/A
pilot

#3. Predator

#2. Die Hard

#1. Major League

Any others?

Edit: I was thinking Airplane! was 1979, but it was 1980. It has to move to the top of the list.

Die Hard is a Christmas movie.

No commando or Fortress USA? Terminator? Alien(s)?

Randy Daytona

Cold War Relic
pilot
Super Moderator
Can't believe I have never watched the whole movie before, but "The Sandlot" is a great family move. Very nostalgic. Went looking for old photos after it was over and started searching online for some PF Flyers black hightops. Pretty good soundtrack too.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Can't believe I have never watched the whole movie before, but "The Sandlot" is a great family move. Very nostalgic. Went looking for old photos after it was over and started searching online for some PF Flyers black hightops. Pretty good soundtrack too.

My sons always as for this movie when they visit their g-parents. "You're killin me, Smalls!"

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply

#3. Predator

#2. Die Hard

#1. Major League

Any others?

Growing up, my older brother loved Predator so we watched it no fewer than once a week. I have probably half of the lines in that movie memorized. More useless knowledge taking up valuable brain space.