• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Monster Marine OCS thread: stupid questions answered here!

surferb

Does that actually get under most people's skin...having three guys in your face like that?

I look at this video and I feel like they're just having a blast acting like they actually care when you know it's just a total joke. Like paid actors almost. Hopefully I still feel that way next summer when they're trying to rip out my soul too.

LMAO...yeah, the gunnies come across as paid actors that are always half assing it. Especially when you're doing pushups 'till you can't hold yourself up any more then rolling into another exercise then back to more pushups. That's exactly what they look like...

surferb

A resounding yes - 4 out of 5 AW members agree. I would pay $1000 to watch CaptainRon "mingle" with his DIs during poopy week.

Brett

I second this...CaptainRon, any plans to apply to BDCP? I'll get ya all the info...you just have to post when your eventual OCS date is.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I second this...CaptainRon, any plans to apply to BDCP? I'll get ya all the info...you just have to post when your eventual OCS date is.

I think, unfortunately, that he's already been accepted into some program or other. I offer to fly people XC from Whidbey to spectate, point, laugh, etc. :D

Brett

C-Mike

A resounding yes - 4 out of 5 AW members agree. I would pay $1000 to watch CaptainRon "mingle" with his DIs during poopy week.

Brett

This reminds me of several posts a few days ago that I think were canned...could you guys post those two web sites again...:icon_lol:

I would pay $1000 to watch CaptainRon "mingle" with his DIs during poopy week.

And watching Brett and (and Mefesto) have at the aftermath would be priceless.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

Brett

A thousand dollars???!! Good Lord, that's a lot of money!

C-Mike

^^ Sweet. Let the fun begin...:icon_smil

....Bueller, Bueller.

(Damn, the good posts just keep disappearing... :))

Sabre170

None
In Marine Corps Boot Camp, after the first week of Indoc we were "Dropped" similar to outpost. You meet the DIs who will be with you for the next 12 weeks. The Senior DI comes out and he introduces the other three. Once he says "Take Charge and carry out the plan of the day." he goes into the duty hut and when that door closes all hell breaks loose. Our three DIs ripped all 80 of us recruites a new one in no time. All thee DIs desended on one kid and he actually pissed himself.

When you are faced with a Drill Instructor, in a Smokey, for the first time they are intimidating, especially if there is more than one of them. They SEE and HEAR EVERYTHING!

Oh yea, CampRon, the DIs actually like to be called Drill Sergeants at Navy OCS. Just a tid bit for you.:)