• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS March '16 IDC Board

JohnH

Many programs nowadays don't require having to do an additional bachelor's degree just to get into the program. I'm a poli sci major and currently working on my MBA and besides having to take an additional 2-3 stats/accounting classes I didn't have to pursue a BA in business just to pursue an MBA. I'd contact the school first, even explain that you're military and see what you need to do to get into the program of choice.
Thank you for NOT suggesting going as a Chaplain. Not my desire at all.

elliptic010

February 22nd Supply Corps folks are still waiting for theirs as well, that's almost a month

No, I apologize for the confusion. I was just sending positive vibes in my previous post last night :)
Reading through that Supply Corps thread, they speculated their board might have met late so it might not be a fully accurate indicator of things to come. Stay positive!

Checking Personal BOL and Command Leadership Access through my CCC everyday... Will keep you posted!

zack13usa

No, I apologize for the confusion. I was just sending positive vibes in my previous post last night :)
Reading through that Supply Corps thread, they speculated their board might have met late so it might not be a fully accurate indicator of things to come. Stay positive!

Checking Personal BOL and Command Leadership Access through my CCC everyday... Will keep you posted!

Nice save!

4816141.jpg

Wish I could've put an application together for this board, but I will be applying once I get back from deployment. Look forward to working with you all.

Oceano/Intel
Male, 26
Active Duty Navy, EN3(SW)
OAD:70
LOR: Pending
Degree: Earth and Ocean Sciences B.A., Duke University
GPA: 3.3

zack13usa

RESULTS ARE OUT. Give your recruiter some time to get them, review and contact you. In my 2 1/2 years as an officer recruiter, I have not seen a selection rate this low. Keep your head up, re-assess, consider ALL options/programs, and move forward. To the few selects, CONGRATS!!!

Total Applicants: 192 (20 from the fleet)
Selects: 25 (4 from the fleet)
Selection Rate: 13%

Next Board/Deadline: 22Apr deadline for 23May board. This board will wrap up FY16 selects and begin FY17 selects.

Note: please do not ask me for results. Those must come from your recruiter.

Supply results are out, cross your fingers IDC candidates