• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS March '16 IDC Board

zack13usa

Hi all,

I'm creating this thread for those who applied or planning to apply for March 7 IDC board.
I missed the previous Dec' 15 board due to missing transcript
Feel free to check in here

zack13usa

My transcript was retrieved and sent to NRC, I guess this means that it has been submitted.

Checking in. I am applying for IP/IW/Intel. I plan to have everything on my CO's desk before the 15th of this month.

I'm an IT too but for the civilian side, doing your current job with the Navy do you get exposed to the latest and greatest gadgets? I assume you like it having IP as your first option

gtwhitegold

If you want the latest and greatest, I would tell you to work with a SPECWAR unit. They generally get better hardware than the fleet. However, you are much more likely to work with a SPECWAR unit if you are an Enlisted IT vice as an IP Officer.

[QUOTE="zack13usa, post: 833640, member

I'm an IT too but for the civilian side, doing your current job with the Navy do you get exposed to the latest and greatest gadgets? I assume you like it having IP as your first option[/QUOTE]

JohnH

Checking in for this board.
I know my experience will be the winner for me if I am selected, but I feel my scores are a little weak. All I can do now is hope and pray.

Intel/SWO/IW
Male, 31
Active Duty Army, Intelligence SGT
OAR: 46 (weak I know)
LOR: 1 O-6, 2 O-5s, and the Dean of my School
Degree: BS: Christian Minister
GPA: 3.02

zack13usa

Checking in for this board.
I know my experience will be the winner for me if I am selected, but I feel my scores are a little weak. All I can do now is hope and pray.

Intel/SWO/IW
Male, 31
Active Duty Army, Intelligence SGT
OAR: 46 (weak I know)
LOR: 1 O-6, 2 O-5s, and the Dean of my School
Degree: BS: Christian Minister
GPA: 3.02

Good luck mate..