• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS March '16 IDC Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
can someone be kind enough to share the list? my recruiter is MIA as he has been throughout the process...

No, and you need to have a sit down talk with your OR and explain how and why you're not getting proper customer service. If that doesn't work talk to the NRD AOPS and make the case.

Shrugging and saying "my recruiter sucks" just shows stubbornness on your end to do something.

Last edited:

Peter Choi

No, and you need to have a sit down talk with your OR and explain how and why you're not getting proper customer service. If that doesn't work talk to the NRD AOPS and make the case.

Shrugging and saying "my recruiter sucks" just shows stubbornness on your end to do something.

Oh trust me I did make my case via phone because unfortunately I moved out of state where I initially began the process. I will make the case again and it's very time consuming I tell ya so I just didn't shrug and didn't do anything on my end. Hopefully it will all work out.

elliptic010

Where would Fleet Applicants who did not apply with the assistance of a recruiter, but rather went through their Command Career Counselor and Commissioning Programs Officer find this list?

sampark85

Hey guys, I just got approved to reply today. I am checking in for the March 07, 2016 IDC board. But the title of this thread says March 16th, can anyone explain? did the board get moved? Thank you.