• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June/ July/ Aug 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Hey all, just checking in. My processor texted me today saying that my kit is now in "Pro-Board" status. It is reassuring that whenever the board meets again my kit will be seen this time around. Thanks @RUFiO181 for the reminder about the process.

[Yes I'm containing myself.... somehow]

And @RUFiO181 you mentioned "ORDPRO" is that the official term for the status we keep referring to as pro-board?

Last edited:

letzgO

Hey! I'm hoping to make this board as well. All cleared with MEPS and ASTB. I'm just working on some minor details in my kit and then it should hopefully be submitted within the next week.

tdogsmith

Dangle Meistro
@RUFiO181, sorry for asking a redundant question that you have most likely answered several times on this forum, my OR just confirmed with me that my kit status is "PM for Review". Does this mean I will most certainly be seen at the next convening board?

Leetwo

pilot
@RUFiO181, sorry for asking a redundant question that you have most likely answered several times on this forum, my OR just confirmed with me that my kit status is "PM for Review". Does this mean I will most certainly be seen at the next convening board?
Probably means at the program manager right before the board (ORDPRO)

tdogsmith

Dangle Meistro
Probably means at the program manager right before the board (ORDPRO)

Ok, I was just confused if "Pro-board" was only issued when the board was convening soon as that kit will be seen at the board or if it could be issued before any board date was confirmed.

Leetwo

pilot
Ok, I was just confused if "Pro-board" was only issued when the board was convening soon as that kit will be seen at the board or if it could be issued before any board date was confirmed.
That I don't know. I got a call from my OR saying he thinks a board is going to convene relatively soon (few weeks or so), but he didn't know for sure.

Stazz

My application is now at my OIC. Should be at the July boards. Now to avoid this site and try to forget about it for the summer. Here's to a quick summer!

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
My application is now at my OIC. Should be at the July boards. Now to avoid this site and try to forget about it for the summer. Here's to a quick summer!

Good luck bro!!! Whats your rate?? Also, did you get an interview with a 1520 to include in your application?

Stazz

AT1. I didn't get a 1520, but given that it's my 3rd choice, the rest of my application addresses that community.

VoodooNova

None
I heard the board is tentatively scheduled for 10 July. Anyone else hear anything?

The only indication of a date was my recruiter telling me they typically held SNA/SNFO boards at around the same time as SWO. Unfortunately, with rolling boards, that doesn't mean anything.