• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June/ July/ Aug 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
Here's one for you guys. How will we know when our kit is board ready? Will our processor let us know? I do not want to harass my recruiter however I want to make sure it will be seen by the board.. any info appreciated. Thanks.

CAJ0520

Here's one for you guys. How will we know when our kit is board ready? Will our processor let us know? I do not want to harass my recruiter however I want to make sure it will be seen by the board.. any info appreciated. Thanks.

Wait 1 month, from the day that you finished your kit and they signed off on it and said it was done, then ask him the status. That's it. National OPO told me mine just because I was asking him a separate question so he looked me up, but your recruiter can check. Just wait the month and ask him to check the status. Takes 2 minutes for them to do, but there is no point in bugging them before that month is over, its out of their hands.

A_Longo88

"Wild Horse"
None
I learned with mine that it takes 1 month from the time you sign your last document to when it is available for use at a board. So count on one month at least of processing, assuming there were no errors. You should shoot for having it in tomorrow. In all seriousness go out of your way to get it done as soon as possible or you risk waiting another 3-4 months, and who likes waiting?

I'm not too sure how much the process differs for fleet applicants. We route all our information through our CO and then scan and email the application and documents to the processors.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey everybody, applying SNA/NFO/AEDO from NRD Jacksonville ill have my kit submitted tomorrow!
mblaskovich, if you are interested in first hand info regarding Navy AEDO, you might get first hand info/answers by a AW PM request note to my Son Michael, (AW member maxsonic), MSAE & recently retired O-5 AEDO.;)
BzB

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
How are we looking as far as number of applicants for this board? Although NRD informed me that the next board will not convene until July, I am hopeful about June.. Any thoughts....?

echowhiskey

Tenax Propositi
Got an email from my OR this afternoon. I can't get a MEPS date until the 3rd week of June. That is when I will have my officer interview as well.

Crossing my fingers I still make it fro the July board. Those are the last two things I have to complete.

brogdawg32

Got an email from my OR this afternoon. I can't get a MEPS date until the 3rd week of June. That is when I will have my officer interview as well.

Crossing my fingers I still make it fro the July board. Those are the last two things I have to complete.
That will be close. If the board doesn't convene until mid-late July, and you have ZERO problems at MEPS, then MAYBE you make it. It will be by a matter of days if you do.

TheBirdy

pilot
Count me in for the next board (whether it takes place in June/July/August, sooner the better). Went through MEPS on Friday without any hiccups. Just have two consultations, one for my eyes to get a waiver (PRK) and another for a pulmonary function test (for being allergic to....cats). :|

echowhiskey

Tenax Propositi
That will be close. If the board doesn't convene until mid-late July, and you have ZERO problems at MEPS, then MAYBE you make it. It will be by a matter of days if you do.

Keeping my fingers crossed/rolling with the punches...and coming to terms with a phrase I shall get used to; "The needs of the Navy"

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I talked to the PM and he said he'll be reviewing and pushing many kits before the next board. So if you/your recruiter keep seeing a "Awaiting PM review status" that's why.

To avoid confusion this is how a kit gets processed:

1. Recruiter turns in kit to NRD processor
2. NRD processor pushes kit to NRD processor lead, he or she reviews each and every kit
3. Processor lead releases kit VIA CIRIMS
4. Kit reviewed by NRC processor
5. Kit reviewed one last time by Program Manager
6. Kit at board (ORDPRO)