• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June/ July/ Aug 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

JMac_11

Hello gentlemen (and ladies)

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Pro Rec out of Seattle for the July board.
Looking through this forum, it looks like I'm in great company.
Can't wait to get that FINSEL and blast off to OCS!

Andy Beezy

When are the next SNA/NFO board dates? I'm putting my package together, but I sort of need a time line for my command.

FROG14

Naval Aviator
Thanks. I looked there too, but I couldn't find a concrete date.

The Navy is still doing what they call "Rolling Boards". There's no set date for selection boards, they just hold them whenever they see fit. The next SNA/NFO board will be held sometime after Oct 1st.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
The Navy is still doing what they call "Rolling Boards". There's no set date for selection boards, they just hold them whenever they see fit. The next SNA/NFO board will be held sometime after Oct 1st.

What he said. Rolling boards are not predetermined and NOPO put out a while ago that the next board won't meet any sooner than 1 Oct 14.

exNavyOffRec

Got my NPQ letter today... Just waiting on the non-selection letter now. Best of luck to everyone else.

that sucks, I have seen this before, just because a person is qualified to remain enlisted doesn't mean they are qualified for commissioning, I have seen an O-6 call everyone trying to get one his guys physical standards waived, not sure who but someone put the O-6 in his place.