• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June/ July/ Aug 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
Started this thread for the board subsequent to April..... whose all in? My package is submitted with NRD Denver. Good luck!!

Leetwo

pilot
My app should be in for the next rolling board. Submitted from Albuquerque to the NRD Phoenix.

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
Alright, trying to wrap my head around this. Can someone please validate this timeline: Member reviews package with processor, processor sends package to N3M for PQ letter, member signs any necessary paperwork once PQ'd, processor sends package up for approval and awaits the board, results (pro y or n), FINSEL released.. is this correct ? I am currently awaiting N3M PQ letter and to sign my addendum so my package can process for the next board... any input helps. Thanks

Leetwo

pilot
Alright, trying to wrap my head around this. Can someone please validate this timeline: Member reviews package with processor, processor sends package to N3M for PQ letter, member signs any necessary paperwork once PQ'd, processor sends package up for approval and awaits the board, results (pro y or n), FINSEL released.. is this correct ? I am currently awaiting N3M PQ letter and to sign my addendum so my package can process for the next board... any input helps. Thanks
Sounds correct. That's about the same process I went through... My app is awaiting the board now.

MikeMillerUK

Nearing the end of Primary
Contributor
Hopefully I'll make this board with all of you. Package not submitted yet, but plan to have it all in within the next week or two.

echowhiskey

Tenax Propositi
Good evening everyone, I've been waiting to finally be able to contribute to one of these threads.

ASTB test date is this Friday (16MAY) then all that is left is a trip to MEP's and I should be on this board.

Best of luck to everyone.