• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June/ July/ Aug 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

mickistopheles

Word... Bob knows his shit. I have Michelle and Lt. McAdam. I live halfway in between but work in the city.

Also, does anyone have any idea when the July board is supposed to convene?

Check out the National OPO Blog. NOPO put out some information there. There is probably not gonna be a July board, but I could be wrong.

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
If I get picked up I will buy the beers... an entire silver barrel full to be exact lol. That is a promise... This has been a crazy ride.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
If I get picked up imma be like Oprah buying people cars.
YOU GET A CAR! YOU GET A CAR! EVERYBODY GETS A CAR!

Obligatory:
oprahbees.gif

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
If selected, no lie, I may actually buy a car...ideas anyone?
Just my $0.02 whatever you do don't spend a lot of money on it. It will spend a lot or time in storage, and you don't want to add extra burden to your life than necessary (in both paperwork and brain space).

tdogsmith

Dangle Meistro
I'm not gonna argue with someone offering to buy me drinks haha

We'll have to roshambo to see who buys first. The only manly way to make any critical decision, that and russian roulette

nrodda90

SWOtivated
Just my $0.02 whatever you do don't spend a lot of money on it. It will spend a lot or time in storage, and you don't want to add extra burden to your life than necessary (in both paperwork and brain space).
See that's the thing my philosophy is go big or go home....It's what we are all doing here any ways, dream big right? But I know what you mean I hate that if I buy a new car and am selected I'll rarely drive it the first couple months...keeps the mileage down!