• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June/ July/ Aug 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

Lancerr1

@Leetwo Also Albuquerque, NM.
My OR said I'd be in this group, so we'll see. He's new to recruiting, so it might be an interesting run.
Also doing 5k+ 3 times a week. (about 3.5 to 4 miles) I've got my 1.5 down to sub 10 if I really push it, but still working on it. Really going to struggle with the pushups and curl ups unless I can get my ass in shape.

The PRT standards guide on the OCS websites recommends crosstraining. Does anyone know if all these tests will be back to back to back without breath time or will we get some rest between tests?

Leetwo

pilot
@Leetwo Also Albuquerque, NM.
My OR said I'd be in this group, so we'll see. He's new to recruiting, so it might be an interesting run.
Also doing 5k+ 3 times a week. (about 3.5 to 4 miles) I've got my 1.5 down to sub 10 if I really push it, but still working on it. Really going to struggle with the pushups and curl ups unless I can get my ass in shape.

The PRT standards guide on the OCS websites recommends crosstraining. Does anyone know if all these tests will be back to back to back without breath time or will we get some rest between tests?
@Lancerr1 Who's your OR? I have Chief Doughty. I really like him as a recruiter. PM me, might be good to have a workout partner.

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
I'm almost starting to wonder if it should just be rolled into a massive rolling board thread. Similar to the FIN-SEL purgatory thread. Because there are so many people that join in and get pushed to the next board. For example how I joined in the last thread and got pushed to this one. And some people are on what, their third board attempt?

Fourth! Fourth times the charm, eh?

@Chris_Clark I'm out of NRD Denver as well... Who are you working with in the office?

Lancerr1

@Lancerr1 Who's your OR? I have Chief Doughty. I really like him as a recruiter. PM me, might be good to have a workout partner.
I have Lt. Fleming. he's good, nice guy, but new to the gig. Most of my information has been from Doughty too.

Are you applying for SNA/NFO or just SNA? or just NFO?

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
I'd say some of the people in the fleet (not on AW) started to find out yesterday with all fleet knowing before the beginning of the 4th holiday. Some of the general applicant pool (NRD Denver since they were the first, I think, last time) starting to find out Tuesday afternoon with everyone knowing by Wednesday of the week after the 4th holiday.

I went back and checked my dates. Last board was 06May2014 with myself finding out my kit didn't make it on 13May2014. However there were people who didn't know until Friday of that week.

If my experience last round is an indication of the upcoming round a word of warning, there will be DAYS between people being notified. Don't try to figure out if results are phased (besides fleet first, general second) you will just drive yourself mad. Just accept that different NRD regions take longer.

Personally I'm hoping to find out the day before the 4th holiday but I won't be surprised if nothing is know yet.

DDE1990

INFORMATION DOMINATOR WARRIOR OR W/E
I'm working with NC1 Pigot and Bob. Are you in the springs or up north?

Word... Bob knows his shit. I have Michelle and Lt. McAdam. I live halfway in between but work in the city.

Also, does anyone have any idea when the July board is supposed to convene?