• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June/ July/ Aug 2014 SNA & NFO Boards

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Yeah I was in the thread briefly. That is a pretty good routine. I hate running so as long as I can keep a 10 min 1.5 I stick to lifting.. i also live in colorado springs where it is 6180 ft MSL which makes running more exciting :/

Man...i tell you what..The anticipation of not knowing if my package was seen is literally stopping time.
Thanks! Unfortunately it is a little heavy on the running and not building upper strength. Right now I can do the 1.5 in about 11:45, but I'm not concentrating on it at the moment. I want to build distance and endurance, that said once my kit gets seen and assuming I get pro-rec'd I'll start caring about improving my short distance pace. That second part.... Yeah... What was your last status on your kit?

I'm not that great of a swimmer however right now I can pass the requirements for OCS.. API on the other hand.... Yeah... I should start working on that.

EDIT: And.... Page 12.

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
NRD said it was "submitted" back in early June. Came back with a few errors.. fixed, resubmitted and haven't heard anything since. They also told me the next board was 15 july (based off of info they were given) so I'm sitting here scratching my head.

brogdawg32

@brogdawg32

Didn't the same thing happen to you? Submitted... didn't hear anything until after the board ?
I submitted, and once I was told my packet was proboard I called my processor who said "I've been doing this a long time. We did it right, it will be seen by the board, don't worry about it."

Didn't hear anything else officially till my OR found my ProRec in CIRIMS, but my OR and I talked once every week or so.

varlogkern

Any bets on the next board?? My money is on August 26th.
I'd say that is a solid bet, I was thinking neighborhood of end of August as well. Then again, I was thinking this board would be last week of July or first week of August. So there is that...

nrodda90

SWOtivated
I'd say that is a solid bet, I was thinking neighborhood of end of August as well. Then again, I was thinking this board would be last week of July or first week of August. So there is that...
With it still being rolling boards and an abundant number of applicants I think they will have another at the end of July or early August. FY15 is right around the corner. Gotta get the numbers before the new budget comes out.

Chris_Clark

Advanced E2/C2
Contributor
July 15th damnit.... then again. I may have been on this board and not even know it ;/ anticipation.... enough to make a man play corn hole and drink a nice cold beverage!

varlogkern

July 15th damnit.... then again. I may have been on this board and not even know it ;/ anticipation.... enough to make a man play corn hole and drink a nice cold beverage!
See that was me last time around. My last status update I got was "At PM Desk" about two weeks beforehand and couldn't get any more info. So I assumed (yes yes, I know what they say about assumptions) that it made it... NOOOPE. Finally got in touch with my processor the week after "At PM" (lots of expletives were uttered). But I digress.

Think positive thoughts, enjoy the beverages. Oh and on that note, if anyone is within about a 3-4 hours drive of Louisville, KY we should try to meet up.

varlogkern

So... Who is planning the group meetup in Kansas since we are all over the US? Fly a few hundred to a few thousand miles to... Hangout in the corn fields? :p