• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

June boat players

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
BigWorm said:
......the non-stop ball busting ......their gucci "state of the art" computer screens - I didn't learn any secrets. I think either the radar, or some sort of electromagneticthermoemiterthing messed up the electron transfer sequence in my camcorder.

Well good, the "secrets" are still intact --- and the 'ball-busting'?? It never stops on the platform even though serious business is at hand --- next time wear a cup. They're lucky --- no Gucci computers in my day --- more like Sears bib-overalls .....

And those 'trons interferring with the camcorder ... ??? Maybe -- you know that sound that goes "buzzzZZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz" repeatedly up on and around the Row??? That's the sound of your progeny getting "nuked" ... :eek:

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
BigWorm said:
I think either the radar, or some sort of electromagneticthermoemiterthing messed up the electron transfer sequence in my camcorder.
You can hear the telltale sounds of the SPS-48 and SPS-49 all through the video. That's beeps and squeeks, folks - welcome to my world. :D

Good times,

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
And after "they" fall off, you can carry "them" around IN your coffee cup .....
happyhappysmall9ny.gif

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"You all know that, don't you?"

"OF COURSE WE DO, SIR!!!!!"

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
ENSsquid said:
http://www.aechelon.com/products/models/INSTRDR.htm

uh, the the sps-48 looks like some kinda phased array radar, and the sps-49 (on the back of the boat pointing aft?) is like the PAR/ALCS?
Your antenna ID is on, but no to both on the function. Flat doesn't necessarily equal phased array - the fact that it spins should tell you something as well. I'm sure FAS has some amplifying info for those interested.

Brett

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
Your antenna ID is on, but no to both on the function. Flat doesn't necessarily equal phased array - the fact that it spins should tell you something as well. I'm sure FAS has some amplifying info for those interested.

Brett

Yep, FAS and Global Security will have both.

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Brett327 said:

Brett

Check FAS and report back on all the following:

SPS-48
SPS-29
SPN-41
SPN-42
SPN-46

Brett forget the last three, being a pseudo-AF concrete-type aviator. :D Kinda like the JO's in the Gay-rudas of 134 trying to say they were Tailhookers because they logged field arrestments.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
SteveG75 said:
Check FAS and report back on all the following:

SPS-48
SPS-29
SPN-41
SPN-42
SPN-46

Brett forget the last three, being a pseudo-AF concrete-type aviator. :D Kinda like the JO's in the Gay-rudas of 134 trying to say they were Tailhookers because they logged field arrestments.
Did they really? What douche bags. At least I've been to the boat. :D

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
SteveG75 said:
.......:D Kinda like the JO's in the Gay-rudas of 134 trying to say they were Tailhookers because they logged field arrestments.

You have GOT to be sh!tting us ..... one would hope so; but I suspect you're not ..... ahhhhhh, the new Navy. I LOVE it ......

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Brett327 said:
Did they really? What douche bags. At least I've been to the boat. :D

Brett

Yeah, a couple of years ago, they were taking their JOPA-mobile to 'Hook with the logo "If you are not a hooker, then you are nothing." Try to figure how that compared to our young centurions. :D It was a lot of fun calling them on it. The best quotes were:

"Well, we got traps in the back seat in the RAG." OR
"Well, we take field arrestments."

It was liking having some guys in Iwakuni complaining that they had to work weekends. It was funny how the the ones with cruise experience were embarassed by those yahoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.