• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 and/or Rolling Board

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Surely won't be too much longer given there are only a few of us left I believe. Who else is waiting that was Pro-Y SWO?

MrFiveOh

SNA 28/M Prior Army FS DEC8 OCS
Glad to hear that people are getting letters again. Fingers are crossed to hear something soon so I can move on too!

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
I just got selected on the OCT 10th board. Still waiting for my FINSEL as well.
Congrats MIchael Valcke! You an enlisted recruiter or? Can't make out that cookie on your chest in the profile pic.

I feel like I am waiting for board results all over again lol. Could today be the day? I continue to leave my navy email open all day hoping.

MIchael Valcke

I'm an enlisted recruiter. Still waiting on my FINSEL, but I got an unofficial date from the processor of 8 Dec 2013. We'll see what happenens...it's coming down to the wire.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
I'm an enlisted recruiter. Still waiting on my FINSEL, but I got an unofficial date from the processor of 8 Dec 2013. We'll see what happenens...it's coming down to the wire.

Nice, I just gave them a ring and they said everything had been finished up on the 18th but she didn't request a date yet. Whoever she is...who knows.

Said probably looking at January but I am still hoping for the December date.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
In the system there should be a note with a date reccomended for you... when it gets to that point.

When I was talking with him he seemed like there should have been one but didn't say so, he was like "your JPAS, medical is good, everything was completed on the 18th...and....uhhh she didn't request a date....lets see if there is a letter attached....your probably looking at January"

Do you have your district processors getting the info for you or the Millington folks? Better yet, do you have CIRIMS access? lol

MIchael Valcke

Nah bro, we can't get into CIRIMS for fleet applicants. Not even the processors up here can. You need to call down there and ask them what date is requested. But honestly, they are a two-man shop, so they might get a little irritated with calling all the time. Just be patient and if you don't hear anything in a week or two give them a shout.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Nah bro, we can't get into CIRIMS for fleet applicants. Not even the processors up here can. You need to call down there and ask them what date is requested. But honestly, they are a two-man shop, so they might get a little irritated with calling all the time. Just be patient and if you don't hear anything in a week or two give them a shout.

I usually go through my DIVO to get updates....our district processors and OR's, and even reserve recruiters are able to view my information but I have found CIRIMS is not always up to date with my actual status. I waitied atleast a month since my last call so they probably didn't mind lol.

Don't work to hard up there, I will be back on the bag next week when my leave is over :(