• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 and/or Rolling Board

ctm214

Congrats! Love good news, but that is a hellofa wait...
My OR got back to me today informing me my name did not appear on the Dec or Jan OCS classes. Here's hoping something for February.

Thanks! the wait is only because I don't graduate until May 2014. I'm sure they are still filling classes before that date. Best of luck to those still waiting!

Robert Allen

I've fixed them, now I fly them!
Thanks! the wait is only because I don't graduate until May 2014. I'm sure they are still filling classes before that date. Best of luck to those still waiting!

Well, it's nice to know what you have waiting for you when you graduate! Congratulations!!!

SH4D0W

Reviving a dormant thread here. Anyone Pro-Rec Y for SWO from July still waiting on their Final Select letter? Post or PM me, I would like to hear from someone else in my position.

Cheers!

SaltyDawg85

Reviving a dormant thread here. Anyone Pro-Rec Y for SWO from July still waiting on their Final Select letter? Post or PM me, I would like to hear from someone else in my position.

Cheers!

Still waiting on mine as well, though it has finally been generated and awaiting signatures now. I recently discovered what the hold up has been for many of us though. It seems big navy readjusted their quota for new SWOs for FY14 after the fact, so a bunch of OC's that were selected for FY14 (as those of us selected in the July board were) were pushed off to FY15. That may be what happened in your case.

exNavyOffRec

Still waiting on mine as well, though it has finally been generated and awaiting signatures now. I recently discovered what the hold up has been for many of us though. It seems big navy readjusted their quota for new SWOs for FY14 after the fact, so a bunch of OC's that were selected for FY14 (as those of us selected in the July board were) were pushed off to FY15. That may be what happened in your case.

If that is the case that indicates that all FY14 quotas have been met, otherwise they would move people to FY15.

SaltyDawg85

If that is the case that indicates that all FY14 quotas have been met, otherwise they would move people to FY15.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.... are you disagreeing or just concurring? It's my understanding from what I was told that they ARE moving people back to FY15, because they have selected more for FY14 than what their scaled back quota is.

exNavyOffRec

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.... are you disagreeing or just concurring? It's my understanding from what I was told that they ARE moving people back to FY15, because they have selected more for FY14 than what their scaled back quota is.

agreeing/interpreting

SH4D0W

FY15 would be...October of 2014 or the new year for 2015? (Assuming FY is fiscal year???? Sorry, still a newbie to all the acronyms)

SH4D0W

FINSEL arrived today for 27 Apr 14 to Newport! Of course it happens now, just as I started working a new full-time computer job! Hooray Newport!

plastycx

Never Giving Up
Just some background, I got prof recommended for the rollong board last year but could not get conditionally released until july 22, 2014. The OCS processors wont talk to me until I havea release letter from my community manager. Bupers says iam still prof rec. But i dont know if i will have to reapply in july.

The question is will i have to re-apply or is there something else?