• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 and/or Rolling Board

RiseR 25

Still working out the details to try and get a CDR I know personally to do the enlistment. Does anyone else have to do a 72 hour indoc at their NORS?

exNavyOffRec

Still working out the details to try and get a CDR I know personally to do the enlistment. Does anyone else have to do a 72 hour indoc at their NORS?

It is really just a 72 hour check to make sure you haven't changed your mind or such, it is something that is very big in the enlisted community where you can find someone, then get them into MEPS and sworn in fairly fast, essentially it is to catch "buyers remorse"

RiseR 25

Ah ok, that makes sense then. Thank you. I've been going through the PQS checklist and although I admit I don't know all of it I have somewhat of a decent grasp from working with ex-Nukes at a power plant I used to work at.

MrFiveOh

SNA 28/M Prior Army FS DEC8 OCS
Finally! FINSEL in -> Dec 8th OCS! OR sent me a text at 7:33AM today.
SNA 28/M Prior Army
Age Waiver
NRD Orlando, FL

Those still waiting, keep your hopes up because good things come to those who wait. Trust me, you would know by now if you aren't getting picked up.

TJonSTRETCH

I was also selected for Supply from the June board. Found out on the 26th of June and went through MEPS on the 28th of June. Had my security clearance interview a week and a half ago. Last week my OR called and confirmed that all of my paperwork was complete and I am simply waiting for my Final Select letter. Eagerly awaiting to know my OCS date, and also wondering if anybody from the June board had their FS letter yet? My wife and I moved out of our apartment last weekend and into my mother's house because our lease was up, and we are hoping that I leave for OCS within the next couple months.
Have you received any update to this yet? I was also pro-rec'ed supply in June, but haven't received a FS yet. I'm curious if anyone else has heard anything.

exNavyOffRec

Have you received any update to this yet? I was also pro-rec'ed supply in June, but haven't received a FS yet. I'm curious if anyone else has heard anything.

since you are AD communicate with the fleet processor, in general some of the things that could affect your OCS date is when the command said you could go, when schools are available for you, and numbers for Supply they have available, I have seen people wait a long time to go to OCS (generally not Pilot/NFO)

SH4D0W

Hey gang,

Not to awaken a dormant thread, but I've been waiting to post this for a long time!

Final Selected for SNA OCS class 6/29/14 !!!

Thank you all for the support over the years!

Congrats! Love good news, but that is a hellofa wait...
My OR got back to me today informing me my name did not appear on the Dec or Jan OCS classes. Here's hoping something for February.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey gang,

Not to awaken a dormant thread, but I've been waiting to post this for a long time!

Final Selected for SNA OCS class 6/29/14 !!!

Thank you all for the support over the years!
Congratulations!:D

Good things happen to those who wait.

Great things happen to those who wait patiently...

Awesome things happen to those who just don't give a s*#t!;)
BzB