• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 and/or Rolling Board

exNavyOffRec

Nah bro, we can't get into CIRIMS for fleet applicants. Not even the processors up here can. You need to call down there and ask them what date is requested. But honestly, they are a two-man shop, so they might get a little irritated with calling all the time. Just be patient and if you don't hear anything in a week or two give them a shout.

Up to the date my retirement was effective as an OR I had access to fleet applicants in CIRIMS.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Up to the date my retirement was effective as an OR I had access to fleet applicants in CIRIMS.

What I found is everyone assumed they could not view anyone but their applicants. Once they typed in my information they were like "ahhh no kiddin, there it is!"

RiseR 25

Thanks man. Most definitely, are you flying or driving?

I'm pretty sure I'm flying. Shipping out from Reno. I have to fly back and drive to Pcola eventually though. My OR handling my paperwork is out of the office until the 28th.

SH4D0W

Are the final select letters starting to trickle out yet? I saw a few folks saying FS letter for RI for 8 Dec 13. My OR told me she is waiting on my letter to be signed and I need to have a face-to-face NCIS interview to complete my background check? Is the face-to-face interview a norm or did I flag up somehow? My background is clean with no priors or any trouble whatsoever. Does this sound normal? Also, I was told I will be getting a copy of my FS letter via email and not a tangible letter; that sound right? I've been doing nothing but gym/swim/work/study gouge/sleep (food too, I suppose).

(Applied for the July SWO board and was selected. Was told to expect a FS letter in September (yeahhh...))

Robert Allen

I've fixed them, now I fly them!
Are the final select letters starting to trickle out yet? I saw a few folks saying FS letter for RI for 8 Dec 13.

The final select letters for some of the SNA are starting to come out for those who are PQ'd and ok on their background check. As of right now, I haven't seen any SWO selects come out this week, but that doesn't mean there not coming. I expect to see a few more post today and the throughout the week about receiving their final select letter.
Hope you get your soon!

Last edited:

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Are the final select letters starting to trickle out yet? I saw a few folks saying FS letter for RI for 8 Dec 13. My OR told me she is waiting on my letter to be signed and I need to have a face-to-face NCIS interview to complete my background check? Is the face-to-face interview a norm or did I flag up somehow? My background is clean with no priors or any trouble whatsoever. Does this sound normal? Also, I was told I will be getting a copy of my FS letter via email and not a tangible letter; that sound right? I've been doing nothing but gym/swim/work/study gouge/sleep (food too, I suppose).

(Applied for the July SWO board and was selected. Was told to expect a FS letter in September (yeahhh...))

They randomly select folks to interview, I have only seen it happen two times since I have been recruiting (since Mar 2012), basically they sit down and verify everything you told your OR and put into the NASIS system. If you were honest you have nothing to worry about. This also shold not have any effect on you getting you FS letter.

As for the FS letter it will be electronically sent to you OR who will then notify you of the details.

I am also a SWO applicant selected from the July board waiting on my FS and there are a few others floating around here as well. Hopefully it will be any day now.