• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

July 2013 and/or Rolling Board

ctm214

My recruiter said that my paperwork status is "Program Manager's Desk for signature". Can anyone explain what exactly that means? Does this mean the security clearance, physical, and whatnot are all in good order and I'm just waiting for a procedural rubber stamp?

Same boat here... not sure what it means though.

JULIET_SIERRA

FINSEL: 07-14 OCS (SNA)
My recruiter said that my paperwork status is "Program Manager's Desk for signature". Can anyone explain what exactly that means? Does this mean the security clearance, physical, and whatnot are all in good order and I'm just waiting for a procedural rubber stamp?
Same boat here... not sure what it means though.
Yes, if your status shows "at PM for signature" it means that your medical was accepted and your investigation opened. However, it can stay in that status for a while...a long while...as mine was. Mine recently changed from "at PM for signature" to "at Division Director" which I have no idea what it means. Good luck to all of us still waiting!

BeLikeMike

Primary!!!
Back in the middle of September I asked RUFiO181 if he could look up my status on CIRIMS, and he said mine simply stated "NRC Provided Fin Docs." No idea what that entails in the process but I hope it means I'll hear something now that the government has re-opened.

exNavyOffRec

Back in the middle of September I asked RUFiO181 if he could look up my status on CIRIMS, and he said mine simply stated "NRC Provided Fin Docs." No idea what that entails in the process but I hope it means I'll hear something now that the government has re-opened.

I believe that means that NRC has all the documents needed to do a FS letter, but they haven't been reviewed for accuracy.

exNavyOffRec

NavyOffRec - If your application is at "division director," is it possible to tell an OCS date from that information?

normally once it says "at PM for signature" or something like that a OCS date will be filled in shortly, but I have seen them change before they FS letter is actually signed, so some will not mention that date.

RiseR 25

Report in to OCS on December 8. FINSEL is still in the works because the shutdown slowed up processing. I'd say for most everyone here things should get moving again if you are PQ'd.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
I hope I hear something soon. I basically took the whole month off and would hate to go back on the 28th still not knowing what is going on.

The December class would be ideal cause the baby is due around November 20th. Then I would get to miss the long nights of crying lol.

NU'13

Report in to OCS on December 8. FINSEL is still in the works because the shutdown slowed up processing. I'd say for most everyone here things should get moving again if you are PQ'd.

Been watching this board for a while trying to judge when the FINSEL where coming.
Just got word today and my FINSEL, that I will be a member of the December 8th class as well.

Best of luck to those still waiting.

jg54170

OCS JAN12th
Been watching this board for a while trying to judge when the FINSEL where coming.
Just got word today and my FINSEL, that I will be a member of the December 8th class as well.

Best of luck to those still waiting.
Welcome aboard. Your OR works weekends? Motivated! Congrats on the final select and hope to see you up there!

BeLikeMike

Primary!!!
Congrats RiseR, finally out of FINSEL purgatory I see. I'm still patiently waiting but hopefully I get in the December class as well.