• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 09 Boards

TopShot

BDCP SNA
Good luck guys! I'm lucky I made the November boards as the quality of applicants seems way high this month. Just keep busy over the next few days and try not to stress too much, you'll hear eventually.
Haha yea me too! This is definitely going to be a competitive board..good luck all!

i'm gonna go with the notion that I won't hear anything til next week, so if I do hear something earlier great if not then I'm not stressing out over it

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
i'm gonna go with the notion that I won't hear anything til next week, so if I do hear something earlier great if not then I'm not stressing out over it

Yeah the news will come. Also keep in mind, MLK day is Monday so it's government holiday. Isn't Obama's inaugural speech on Tuesday?

Since today is Friday and everyone has Sat,Sun,Mon off, everyone might have cut out early from work today. Today would be nice, but expect middle of next week.

NavySailor

I'm a new registered user waiting patiently too. I joined the navy nearly two years ago and currently serve as a 2nd Class Petty Officer.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I'm a new registered user waiting patiently too. I joined the navy nearly two years ago and currently serve as a 2nd Class Petty Officer.

Nice, welcome. Everyone has been putting up a bit of information about themselves and some basic info that they submitted in their package.

Good luck as well.

euclid83

FS SNA
Does anyone know if the Presidential Inauguration is considered a government holiday? I tried a google search but could find no straight answer.

Charity

Final Select SNA
I don't know but I'm sick of hearing about the inauguration. I don't have cable, so I only have a few channels and all I see is the inauguration. Was at the gym on Saturday and all the old people here in East Texas always have the tv's on Fox News. That's all Fox News talked about all day.

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
I have a question one of you may be able to answer. If I'm accepted and go away to ocs, upon graduation can my brother pin me? He is a cadet at USAFA and if at all possible I'd like for him to pin my butter bar. Is this possible or is there something else he can do?

NavySailor

I have a question one of you may be able to answer. If I'm accepted and go away to ocs, upon graduation can my brother pin me? He is a cadet at USAFA and if at all possible I'd like for him to pin my butter bar. Is this possible or is there something else he can do?

Once your up there and it gets close to that time just ask. Another option, have him pin one side while having someone of higher rank pin the other.