• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 09 Boards

swerdna

None
Contributor
Is anyone else from the JAN board still waiting on their FS?

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller?

Res784

Yeah I am...just waiting on my security clearance papers. I was told to expect an April 5 OCS date!

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
I'm also waiting on my JPAS clearance. They told me to expect the papers (electronically) by Thursday. They're hoping to swear me in this week.

I'm also waiting on my JPAS clearance. They told me to expect the papers (electronically) by Thursday. They're hoping to swear me in this week.

Good ol' JPAS oh how I hated that stupid program. The only good thing about it is my SF86 is up there electronically. G'luck with it buddy hopefully I'll be joining you all up in newport towards the end of your stay

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
just so you guys know...I heard that we have to take another PRT right before we leave for OCS. I ran my initial PRT in January and did well, but found out today before swearing in that I have to do it all over again before OCS because so many people have been sucking it up at OCS. Apparently it became effective last week.

nebekerb

Final Select SNA
Contributor
Yep. I ran another PRT a couple of weeks ago since I start OCS on Sunday. Not much of a change in my score from last time; maxed pushups and situps, a little faster on my run.

NTXRockr

Alive and kicking...sort of.
Yeah, I've heard of this for the past couple of months now...too many DEP guys think they could postpone the inevitable, only to find the inevitable kicks the crap out of them when they get there. As long as you did decent on the PRT before and haven't been indulging in the civilian luxuries way too much the past couple of months, everyone should be alright...it's really only for the ones who postpone their OCS dates for a year or more (DEP, BDCP, etc.)