• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 09 Boards

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
I'm antsy. My best friend's brother is at OCS right now, he recieved his results the day after the selection board; so, I'm hoping it's the same with us. Good luck to all of you! I'll probably be checking in and out all day long...on my phone...at work...at home. Is it ever not intense!?

Gills

I'm on this month's SWO boards, so I'm not competing with you NFO SNA guys, but I'm here...... patiently waiting for the call.

Good Luck, all yous guys.

P.S. I bet someone posts something in like five minutes that says the boards met in record time and then we all go crazy.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
I'm on this month's SWO boards, so I'm not competing with you NFO SNA guys, but I'm here...... patiently waiting for the call.

Good Luck, all yous guys.

P.S. I bet someone posts something in like five minutes that says the boards met in record time and then we all go crazy.

Haha, hopefully they didn't smoke through our applications THAT fast. I would rather them take their time today and meticulously go over every application. :)

swerdna

None
Contributor
Alright, I'll throw in too:

applied for BDCP - SNA, NFO, SWO

27 male
ASTB: 5/5/5, 53
3.5 GPA in English, University of Washington
No Flight Experience
Prior service (Navy, 6 years; National Guard 1 year).

No volunteer or sports...does marriage count?

4 letters of rec. two professors, two former employers.
ESWS, OOD, CSOOW qualified, various medals and awards. No criminal record or drug use (not even a speeding ticket!)

It just came to my mind that the board met today, i've been trying to not think about it so time would go by faster and now that I am I can't wait anymore....best of luck everyone!

McBuff

Sees the light
Good luck guys! I'm lucky I made the November boards as the quality of applicants seems way high this month. Just keep busy over the next few days and try not to stress too much, you'll hear eventually.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Good luck guys! I'm lucky I made the November boards as the quality of applicants seems way high this month. Just keep busy over the next few days and try not to stress too much, you'll hear eventually.

Hopefully everyone is just so good they take us all. :D

Leviticus

pro-rec SNA
So, when we know whether we are select or non-select will we be posting results here or creating a new thread? I have no news as of yet...sorry if I made you guys jump from the post alert that you probably recieved in your email. :D Again, good luck!

axis

I'll go ahead and throw in too.

Applying: SNA and SNFO
23M
ASTB: 56 7/8/8
3.40 GPA in Aerospace Engineering at the University of Florida

Good luck to all.