• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

January 09 Boards

Charity

Final Select SNA
Yes. He tried getting it pushed back but said it was not possible.

Oh, man that's soon. I'm glad now that he messed up my measurements because the only way I'm getting a later date is because they have to get me a SNA letter instead of NFO. I'm still stressing about leaving at the end of the month because I have a full time job, which I have to keep until I leave because I have no money. I also have to move out of my house and take all my stuff and my dogs to my parents house 200 miles away.

Is anyone studying for the academic stuff we will need to know at OCS? What exactly do we need to know? I found some flash cards on this site but is that everything? What are you guys studying?

RabidMoose

Just got my final select! still feels unreal...june 21st OCS date! Congrats to everyone else that got theirs...and good luck to those who are still waiting!