• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan. Boards

red_ryder

None
You got final select already? Still waiting on mine, should be here soon I hope. I should call my recruiter tomorrow!

greydo

SNA Select
Active Duty Helps

I'm Active duty so all my FINDOCS were already with the package. It's just a matter of your security clearance, medical review and formal acceptance signature/letters being signed. Everyone who was pro rec'd for the Jan NFO/SNA should be in the April class unless there is hold up on the Final Select process. Let me know when you get your class # so we can start communicating with everyone who will attend at the same time.

red_ryder

None
Will do, thanks for the info...I guess it makes sense than your FINDOCS were already well-known to them. It's ALSO real good to know about when we'll be shipping out, so I can start making plans.

I'll let you know when I get a class #, we should start collecting names.

scottwith1t

east coast
pilot
damn thats a quick final select

i already have clearance / MEPS done and such, but my recruiter said i needed to get an eye exam at a private doctor. well, i already did late last year so he's submitting that but wasn't sure if it'd be good enough. he said he'd call by today to tell me what the deal is but i haven't heard anything so it'll be time to give him a call after lunch today to see wtf is up.

april should be quite nice up there in RI

girard55

Congratulations! Sorry, that should've been my first response. I hope the rest of the year goes by quickly for you.