• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan. Boards

Future SWO?

Final Select SWO 1/25 OCS date 6/14/08
I'm wondering the same thing. I was told the 20th for SWO boards, but I can't envison them meeting on a Sunday. If anyone has any insight, or even info on when the board will actually meet, I certainly would appreciate it.

blarged

ready
I found this over on usnavyocs.com forum:

HTFNTerista
I emailed my processer and he informed me all the boards I have applied for (INTEL/SWO/Supply) have already met for this month. However he is only allowed to notify my CO/XO about selection, and it takes several business for the processor to get word from his COC about selection himself. I guess we have to all try and be patient!
here is a link to the thread:
http://www.usnavyocs.com/portal/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4213&highlight=

Future SWO?

Final Select SWO 1/25 OCS date 6/14/08
Thanks, I spotted that just a few minutes ago myself. I just wish I knew how much of a delay. I know that "hurry up and wait" seems to be the theme of the Navy sometimes, but I sure would like to know sooner rather than later. :)

scottwith1t

east coast
pilot
pro-rec SNA

my stats:
ASTB: 9/8/7 (or 7/8/9, i don't remember) 60

male, 24 years old (25 soon!)

3.2GPA computer engineering
5 years of very pertinent job experience while attending college
LOR's from an ROTC instructor, my project manager, and my supervisory engineer as well as previous employers.
leadership roll at work and president of a club during college.

clean bill of health from MEPS
20/20 vision

If I recall correctly, Good-med push ups, excellent-med curl-ups, good-low run.

blarged

ready
pro-rec SNA

my stats:

LOR's from an ROTC instructor, my project manager, and my supervisory engineer as well as previous employers.

20/20 vision

that's awesome scottwith1t, congrats!

red_ryder

None
pro-rec SNA

my stats:

20/20 vision

Holy crap, did you just find that out today?

red_ryder

None
Mine's gone for the day already, but I was supposed to call him tomorrow and we'd check in.

Congrats!

scottwith1t

east coast
pilot
thanks!

i was beyond worried, i wanted it so bad. its been a looooong process but its all starting to work out perfectly. i still can't quite believe it, its going to take some time to sink in.

shizlestiltskin

So, sounds like you're pretty sure about that, praying4, that's awesome. The 21st is MLK day, would they really meet on a govt holiday?

It will still take a few days for the results to show up, but it would be real nice if we could find out sooner rather than later...

Red,

You're absolutely right -- they wouldn't and won't. Bad gouge and I got it straight from the horse's mouth. Just goes to show you, never trust what you hear!

red_ryder

None
No problem at all man, it could happen to any one of us...glad to hear it's ready to go, though!!! You guys post up when you hear, ye hear?