• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan. Boards

scottwith1t

east coast
pilot
Apparently I need to go get a "full" eye exam from a private doctor?

I already had one done by a private doctor but I guess it wasn't enough?

red_ryder

None
Results are in! Pro-rec'd for NFO, but NOT SNA! :eek:

And I'm taking it! Guess they thought I'd be better at the instruments than the stick. OCS date and all that jazz to follow, once I get my papers in next week.

Banzai! :icon_glas

blarged

ready
Results are in! Pro-rec'd for NFO, but NOT SNA! :eek:

And I'm taking it! Guess they thought I'd be better at the instruments than the stick. OCS date and all that jazz to follow, once I get my papers in next week.

Banzai! :icon_glas

awesome red! still waiting to hear on IW

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
Good luck red! Try and get a OCS date so I can indoc you!

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
YEAH YEAH... blew the phone up, Got nothin!!!

I think my OR might had left early on thursday to enjoy a 4 day golf weekend... guess ill be waiting untill tuesday...bleh

Future SWO?

Final Select SWO 1/25 OCS date 6/14/08
I found out on Friday that the SWO board had met, even though my recruiter told me that it wouldn't meet until later, and that I was pro-rec'd. I hope the rest of you receive good news this week too!:)

rtmcginn

Im a little late on the reply but I recieved a pro-rec for both SNA and NFO from the Jan. board. Ive never been more excited! Here are my stats for the Febuary hopefuls!

21 yrs old
7/8/7 60
3.25 GPA Aerospace Engineering (ASU)
100 p.u. 100 s.u. 9:20 run
good LOR's (although none from super high ranking officers, just one airforce 0-4)
Boxing/silat/kali for athletics
and the real selling point...2.5 years as a waiter haha:icon_tong

A sincere thanks to all the people on this web site that have helped me through this process! I cannot wait to become a part of this community!:D