• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Jan. Boards

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
I am applying for SNA and NFO... I was told my packet was put in for this board meeting, however I have been through this process since july, and would like to make sure I am on the at board list this time for sure. Can anyone help me out with checking on this. AND YES, I have asked my OR and he does not know how to check that in OTOOLS. In fact he told me that it is not possible to check who is going to be considered at the boards until the results are already out. GOOB83... anyone?

PM me if you need my info... I believe GOOB already has it... thanks in advance.

Thunder

shizlestiltskin

Kiss,

Aside from going through your recruiter, you can always call them directly and see if they have received and processed your package yet. Call 1-866-U-ASK-NPC (1-866-827-5672)...just be tactful with your words, I understand they get bent out of shape rather easily.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Kiss,

Aside from going through your recruiter, you can always call them directly and see if they have received and processed your package yet. Call 1-866-U-ASK-NPC (1-866-827-5672)...just be tactful with your words, I understand they get bent out of shape rather easily.

Yeah, I got the third degree from the guys working the desk when I called. I guess it depends on who answers the phone. I was tactful for the first 2 seconds until he started screaming into the phone.

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
Who else is up for Jan boards??? Post em

SNA / NFO

25 y/o - 5'10 190 lbs

6, 6, 6, 51

3.05 Political Science BA Cal State Long Beach

LoR - Past employer, Priest, Retired Vietnam Vet.

HS Sports: Football (varisity DB), Wrestling (2nd n district), Weightlifting (15th in state) all varisty letters

Volunteer: Arcadia Rec department including: Penny Carnival for elementary, Coached undefeated flag football team 3-5th graders, Coached basketball team 1 loss.

93% asvab

PRT: good medium run, good medium curl ups, excellent high push ups

No criminal record, never left US soil.

Born in GATOR COUNTRY (Ocala Fl)

all i can think of right now, but thats a small look into my packet.

Thunderkiss

red_ryder

None
I'll be up for these boards, we can suffer the long wait together. I already posted some of my stuff somewhere though, so I'll just leave it at that.

Will advise if I hear any word.

/R

RR

shizlestiltskin

I just got word that my package finally got in their hands today...after "second daying" it on the 24th. I was told two days ago that they had 12 packages to process and that mine probably wouldn't be processed in time for the 15th--because it takes 4 hours to process each one. After working on it since July all I can say to the prospect of waiting another month is...good times. Anyways, less competition for you guys!

red_ryder

None
The 15th, eh? Time to start making X's on the calendar.

Wonder how much time we'll have 'til OCS if we're selected.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
My OCS date is a little less then 2 months after my final select. Good luck to all this month.

Plsprorec

Also applying to Jan. boards...

SNA/NFO

Male, 25 years old, from southern california but applying from nouth carolina where I am currently working.

ASTB: 5/6/6 50

GPA: 3.4 Pepperdine University/BA in Management/Minor Marketing

PPL: 41hrs Cessna 150/Piper Archer/Piper Arrow/Glider

LORs: All current and past employers from GE (CFO, SVP, and VP)

Sports: 12 yrs motocross racing w/ small sponsorships, football (QB & FS), soccer, surfing, and baseball.

Other:
*Lots of leadership exp working as Project Manager for GE for past 4 years.
*Founded Youth Foundation for troubled youth in my town, awarded a grant for a $1 million for it to continue operating....and have done lots of work w/ Habitat for Humanity and other non-profit organizations.
*Lots of additional leadership training from GE (ie Six Sigma - Green Belt, and I'm a LEAN Trainer)

Started the process in September. Spent two months getting flight hrs to improve package. Tried to make November boards, but was a few days late so I've been impatiently waiting since early November to hear back.

Good luck to everyone else.

DMCK

I heard from my recruiter that the date was the 18th. Can anyone else confirm that the 15th is indeed the day the board meets?

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
Pray,

Are you sure? I called up Millington this past Monday and they told me that the board would not convene -- ironically enough -- until the 21st. Maybe they got their boards crossed. :confused:

I can't guarantee, just hear say, but I did talk to my processor today about my orders. The subject of the board was brought up and he told me the Aviation borard did meet yesterday. PM me your name and I can see if you were on the "at board" list.

red_ryder

None
So, sounds like you're pretty sure about that, praying4, that's awesome. The 21st is MLK day, would they really meet on a govt holiday?

It will still take a few days for the results to show up, but it would be real nice if we could find out sooner rather than later...