• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

BasketballisLife

Thank you for posting that Excel Spreadsheet on here - I was able to find my name on the list! Awaiting a positive answer next week, hopefully.
I wouldn't count on a week :/ Judging by the thread from a previous IWC board, it took about 4-6 weeks for civilians and 8+ weeks for Active Duty to get results :( I have my fingers crossed for a shorter timeline though; I hope my theory is wrong.

jpgka

FYSA @jpgka,

CW and IP Nov Board List.

Thank you so much for posting! I don't see my name on both lists...I need to text my OR to ask what was going on. I took about 9 months to complete my package due to Covid-19, it is frustrating. My OR also told me it would take about 5 weeks for a result. Good luck guys!

jetphiltx

I wouldn't count on a week :/ Judging by the thread from a previous IWC board, it took about 4-6 weeks for civilians and 8+ weeks for Active Duty to get results :( I have my fingers crossed for a shorter timeline though; I hope my theory is wrong.

Thank you again for that info. A little bit of wishful thinking on my part. I was told the results would possibly be ready within 3 weeks' time, so late next week would be the very earliest if it were the correct waiting period. Now, with the timeframe you mentioned it might even be January. Oh well, we'll know when we know! Again, thank you for all of your info - it's been very insightful!

notacoverband

Thank you again for that info. A little bit of wishful thinking on my part. I was told the results would possibly be ready within 3 weeks' time, so late next week would be the very earliest if it were the correct waiting period. Now, with the timeframe you mentioned it might even be January. Oh well, we'll know when we know! Again, thank you for all of your info - it's been very insightful!
On top of that when the other member posted how to get into the NPC website I saw the board was actually scheduled (this doesn't mean its set in stone) for 30 NOV so if in fact that's when they met it's only been 4 days lol. I started the thread as was going on different info at the time, my apologies. Now comes the waiting game. Hoping to know by Christmas but as previously said that really doesn't follow any of the previous patterns lol. I think it was 8+ weeks for me last time. Good luck all.

sunflower

Mr. Celestin said that they were not considering SWO-IP this time. Also, he confirmed the board was on November 30.

exNavyOffRec

Does anybody know if that means that the package won't get seen or is pushed to the next board?
It really depends on if you applied for any other designators, it is not uncommon if there are no quotas to give a pro X which doesn't really hurt you, the other thing they could do is review your application as it isn't uncommon for IWC to review and place a person in a designator they didn't apply for and if that is the case and they don't feel you have a strong enough application they could just give you a "No".

I would never recommend that anyone only put just SWO-IP or SWO-IW as the spots each FY are very small.

Takami86

It really depends on if you applied for any other designators, it is not uncommon if there are no quotas to give a pro X which doesn't really hurt you, the other thing they could do is review your application as it isn't uncommon for IWC to review and place a person in a designator they didn't apply for and if that is the case and they don't feel you have a strong enough application they could just give you a "No".

I would never recommend that anyone only put just SWO-IP or SWO-IW as the spots each FY are very small.

Of course, I put in for IP and SWO-IP and I'm on that list so now its just a waiting game to see if I get a prorec.

jetphiltx

On top of that when the other member posted how to get into the NPC website I saw the board was actually scheduled (this doesn't mean its set in stone) for 30 NOV so if in fact that's when they met it's only been 4 days lol. I started the thread as was going on different info at the time, my apologies. Now comes the waiting game. Hoping to know by Christmas but as previously said that really doesn't follow any of the previous patterns lol. I think it was 8+ weeks for me last time. Good luck all.

On that note, I was definitely jumping the gun. Based on your post, it seems for civilians that the wait time more than likely will be 8+ weeks. My OR stated we'd know by the end of December, so I was hoping to hear some great news by then. Guess I'm looking at the end of January and possibly later now. Thank you again for the useful info!