• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board MARCH-01-21

mcarrs

Good luck, what did your recruiter say? Have results been coming posted early, or do they get posted 8 weeks out?
Thanks! I haven’t reached out to him yet since the board would normally be ending right about now, but I know the last civ IWC board seemed pretty quick and around 7-8 weeks I think?

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Not for IP. The other two are on the old SharePoint site. If you pm me your name I can check when I get home. I'm not sure where they are on the new site.

zarevich

The board hasn’t convened yet, on the 21st and that’s if it even convenes that day. Or did somebody get a confirmation that it convened earlier?

u73829

The board hasn’t convened yet, on the 21st and that’s if it even convenes that day. Or did somebody get a confirmation that it convened earlier?
My recruiter didn't correct me when I mentioned it (I know). Why do you say it hasn't convened yet?