• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board June 2020

GeauxWave

World's okayest paralegal
Can the assumption be made that if we do not get board results today, we will be waiting until Tuesday at the soonest due to 4 day federal holiday for the military?

Curious if the applicants who got accepted know how their recruiters got ahold of the information this far in advance of the results being posted

ash204

Curious if the applicants who got accepted know how their recruiters got ahold of the information this far in advance of the results being posted

Someone else already said it, but those of us who know, our Recruiters got emails assigning dates for OCS and to square away the rest of the paperwork/ etc that needs to be handled.

cebo12

One of my good friends and I applied together through the same recruiter. I (apparently) have a ship date already but he has nothing. All our recruiter said was that there was an update in her system for me but still nothing for him.

This wait must be agonizing for you guys but I wouldn't take it is a bad sign. The friend that I applied with had better stats then me, so if I had to guess why I have a ship date already when he doesn't, it would be that my security clearance investigation is done and his isn't. So the wait might lead to later ship dates, but definitely don't assume it means it's a pro rec N.

Abautista

One of my good friends and I applied together through the same recruiter. I (apparently) have a ship date already but he has nothing. All our recruiter said was that there was an update in her system for me but still nothing for him.

This wait must be agonizing for you guys but I wouldn't take it is a bad sign. The friend that I applied with had better stats then me, so if I had to guess why I have a ship date already when he doesn't, it would be that my security clearance investigation is done and his isn't. So the wait might lead to later ship dates, but definitely don't assume it means it's a pro rec N.

Did you find out which designator you were selected for? Congratulations btw!

Fitzou

I spoke to the civilian (Mr. Celestin) today and he verified the board met and that the results have not been released and there is no ETA on their release.

Not much info but confirms what we do know.

Just have to be patient, something you'll need to learn in the Navy. First lesson lol.

jnf2k2

Can the assumption be made that if we do not get board results today, we will be waiting until Tuesday at the soonest due to 4 day federal holiday for the military?
Yes. The military doesnt work over the weekends, especially holidays. Most units also take holidays as a 4 day weekend as well, so Friday through Monday. So if nothing is heard today, the new week starts again on Tuesday.