• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board June 2020

PerkJ

Wanted to share note I just got from my recruiter..

“Nothing yet.

We are starting to hear rumors that navy recruiting command is holding results until the beginning of the next fiscal year (1 oct), but that is just a rumor.”

that comes dangerously close to the next package/board due date. Yippee.

exNavyOffRec

Wanted to share note I just got from my recruiter..

“Nothing yet.

We are starting to hear rumors that navy recruiting command is holding results until the beginning of the next fiscal year (1 oct), but that is just a rumor.”
Officer recruiting doesn't work off of an FY like enlisted recruiting does, no correlation.

Good morning all. I’m on the Aug 3 aviation board as well and 1 person just said their results are out. ?? Hopefully that means good stuff for this board as well.

GeauxWave

World's okayest paralegal
Actually seems like a bunch of people over there are getting results this morning, so let’s hope that means us too!

That's awesome! Glad some more people are getting good news. Hoping even if that doesn't mean today perhaps the process will start chugging along again and we can get some results soonish.

@exNavyOffRec what would cause results for IWC to take longer than 3 months to be released? Do they have an extra step in their process that they have that the rest of us don't? Their board was "allegedly" back in June, assuming it took place on time as scheduled why wouldn't they have their results back by now?

cebo12

I spoke to my recruiter just now and apparently a whole bunch of results are being released today that they weren’t expecting, he said theyre watching close to see if the IWC results come out as well and will let me know ASAP.

Interesting, I sure hope so! Out of curiosity did he say what kind of other results? Just since I don't see any threads from other recent boards (besides aviation) blowing up

exNavyOffRec

@exNavyOffRec what would cause results for IWC to take longer than 3 months to be released? Do they have an extra step in their process that they have that the rest of us don't? Their board was "allegedly" back in June, assuming it took place on time as scheduled why wouldn't they have their results back by now?
There have been just a few times I have seen this, once it was an issue with over-selection and they needed to figure out spots, another time the board was put on hold to see if it would be cancelled or rolled into the next one, in the case of the board that was put on hold that was a fiasco, recruiters were telling candidates the board was held for weeks and weeks, when in reality the board never was held and the board was eventually cancelled and rolled into the next one. That is why I am extremely skeptical when recruiters say "I heard from the processors the board started", I would be more likely to trust a politician who starts a statement with "I promise if elected........"