• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board June 2020

Ancalagon

Congratulations to everyone who's been selected so far!

I got a text this afternoon, no results either way yet for me on IWC. Looks like my recruiter is also expecting all results to be coming out within the next few days... so we're in the final waiting period.

Last edited:

jnf2k2

Hi everyone,
New to the board but subscribing to the thread to see when others get results. My name was on the list for the IW board in June so hopefully I hear something one way or another soon. Good luck to everyone!

Ancalagon

It's been one week since a handful of people apparently got their results. Anyone else have any news? All silent on my front.

EO87

If you're active duty you can check BOL for application/selection board status. If you applied for multiple boards, and the IWC ones weren't #1 you probably won't hear anything until your #1 is concluded. Thats what happened to me.

Fitzou

If you're active duty you can check BOL for application/selection board status. If you applied for multiple boards, and the IWC ones weren't #1 you probably won't hear anything until your #1 is concluded. Thats what happened to me.

I looked the other day, my previous boards have been removed but nothing on this board. Results must still be in the "pipeline".

GeauxWave

World's okayest paralegal
Touched base with my OR a bit ago and no results still and I assume it's the same for the rest of y'all. I guess onward to next week!

EugeneGreen

Everything should be coordinated by your OR (officer recruiter).

For my interviews my OR worked with his OIC to get them sked, once confirmed I was provided the email addresses to my interviewers and arranged a time with them (all were telecon). Once the interviews were done I let my OR and his OIC know.

Personally I wouldn't just reach out to random IPs on global, but that's me.

I did eventually get ahold of some IWC officers, but yes the guidance I was given afterward, is that the recruiter is to coordinate interviews.

Ancalagon

Checked in this morning, my recruiter says they are still waiting on the official signed memo to be released. It sounds like they are matching up all the Pro-Rec Y's with OCS dates before they release the entire list.

Last edited: