• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board June 2020

Hi everyone, I’ve been lurking for months and my account was finally validated so I’m able to post. Going on 11 weeks, really testing our ability to be patient here. My recruiter has said the same as all of yours, he has no idea what’s taking so long and is just as curious as the rest of us. I wake up every day thinking today will be the day, one of these days it’ll come true.

Good luck to all, here are my stats:

30 y/o female
57 OAR
Going for 1. Intel, 2. CW, 3. IP
3.01 GPA in business
7 years experience running a business

Nothing yet. Finally got approved by mods to comment on this thread. I was dying to see if my name was even on the Board list post like a month or so ago. Phew, it is. Wow, you got approved today too?

Nothing yet. Finally got approved by mods to comment on this thread. I was dying to see if my name was even on the Board list post like a month or so ago. Phew, it is. Wow, you got approved today too?
Yeah it seems like there were mass approvals today. I’m also on the Aug 3 NFO board and like 5 people posted just now saying they got approved. Nice to finally be part of the conversation and not just looking in from the outside ?

SO excited to finally be on the thread. Thank you moderator for approval! Also nice to see my name on the list for the board, thank God! Does anyone know how they view GPA as it pertains to improvement? My first institution I had 21 credits at 1.7 and then when I went back 10 years later I got 4.0 over 56 credits. 49 credits passed through DSST, CLEP , etc. for only 'P' as in Passing. Cumulative is about 3.37 but doesn't really tell the whole story.
Here are my stats...
31 y/o Male
3.37 Cumulative GPA
B.S. History with Minors in Military History and International Studies
Intel
62 OAR
Extensive language studies, including Russian

rpitt005

Nice I can post here too now. Been waiting just like everyone else and I’m also happy I can see my name on the list. My recruiter texted me yesterday and said still no updates which is crazy. He said it could be one of two things either I didn’t get selected or they just haven’t got to me yet. Ao he said plan for the worst and hope for the best so I’m going on the SWO board in December just in case. Been hard not knowing what is going to happen in the future for so long especially when I have to explain to my friends and family whats going on every week.

Panda

Hello! I’m waiting as well and I’m working on a 1520 packet due the 25th. I figured it doesn’t hurt to apply.
stats:
35 y/o female
3.98 GPA Master’s in Human Factors with System Engineering focus
1. Intel 2. IP
OAR 57
Fluent in Chinese (multiple dialects) with max DLPT scores
DLAB 131
Good luck everyone :)

Ancalagon

That explains why this thread was so quiet!

I got an update from my recruiter on Tuesday of this week, still no results out.

Wanted to share note I just got from my recruiter..

“Nothing yet.

We are starting to hear rumors that navy recruiting command is holding results until the beginning of the next fiscal year (1 oct), but that is just a rumor.”

Fitzou

Wanted to share note I just got from my recruiter..

“Nothing yet.

We are starting to hear rumors that navy recruiting command is holding results until the beginning of the next fiscal year (1 oct), but that is just a rumor.”

giphy.gif
I