• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board June 2020

EugeneGreen

If you’re AD, you can do a Search by Designator in FLTMPS. That’ll list all the IP officers in the entire Navy. Filter down by those closest to you and then just call their command quarterdeck and see if they’re willing to talk to you. That’s what I did, and I got 5 appraisals. Every single one of them were excited to do an appraisal for me.

It also helped that I sent them a full career summary, a full biography and my last 5 years of Evals in a nice professional email before I called, so they know it wasn’t some frivolous call and it was worth playing ball.

To get their email, you can just search your Outlook global. In my case, I had no access to that as I was working from an Air Force Base and my global was for Air Force. To get around that, there is a tool many don’t know exist - the DoD has an online ‘white pages’ aka DoD Global Directory. It’s public and it lists every single person that works for Department of Defense - military and civilians. I believe it requires CAC access though. Link below.

Maybe I was just lucky, but it can’t hurt to try. Be professional, be persistent.

Much Appreciated!

GeauxWave

World's okayest paralegal
It took 5-6 weeks for us to get results after the March board convened. It was a pretty painful wait! Hopefully this board doesn't take so long to find out, but there's no way to know ahead of time. ?

I guess to be glass half full we're now in to week 5 so at least we hopefully don't have to wait too much longer.... maybe? ?

Ancalagon

i was just told by my recruiter the board was pushed to october. has anyone gotten this news?

Did you apply to this board? Applications were due May 22nd, and the board was scheduled to convene on June 29th. My officer recruiter told me last week that "The Intel board did convene but no results are out yet."

keizero11

Yeah, i sent my packet in pretty early. Unless my recruiter is bullshitting me and he fucked up somewhere. Im hoping hes not lying to me

shudawg21

That was the official at-board list put out back in June. I would surmise if you name is not on the list your Recruiter did not get you on that board. Probably submitted you for the September board which may have been delayed to October based on what they told you.

shudawg21

Usually they get posted to the MPTE website around a week before the board convening date. Need a CaC to access it.

surf3001x

Fully Qualified
IWC candidates, does anyone have suggestions on how to contact an officer in the Navy IWC community for an Interview? I've searched through the forums and don't see an immediate answer. -Thank You

Everything should be coordinated by your OR (officer recruiter).

For my interviews my OR worked with his OIC to get them sked, once confirmed I was provided the email addresses to my interviewers and arranged a time with them (all were telecon). Once the interviews were done I let my OR and his OIC know.

Personally I wouldn't just reach out to random IPs on global, but that's me.