• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How much you makin' cus Betcha I make more as a Aggie intern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevo16

pilot
An internship for Halliburton. Wow!!!! Think they will let you drive the logging truck? You probably even get to make coffee!!!!

The fact that this guy is an aggy makes my day.

FWIW, I agree that oil prices are not going to stay low forever, but the next few years will not be anything like what the past few were IRT prices. The slump in demand and falling prices are causing most production companies to cut new exploration and they are laying off workers. Who do you think will get cut first, the guys with 10+ years on the job, or the interns?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
An internship for Halliburton. Wow!!!!..... Who do you think will get cut first, the guys with 10+ years on the job, or the interns?
Why, I dunno :confused::confused::confused::confused: .... here's one intern that did very well, I believe:

Monica%20Lewinsky.jpg

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Shit, I missed ships movement... when was he flapping his gums? What a colossal dumb ass, I think I could crapped a hell of a steamer on his forehead. I feel smarter now.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
high school senior who got his acceptance letter with not as many scholarships as he would like,

So, not even an Aggie yet nor at College Station for that matter (profile is a little misleading in that regard)

but hell. I've got an internship with Halliburton this summer making the minimum 3500/ mo. And if I do well; they should pay for every cent of my education if I choose to work for them after college.

You're not even in college yet by your own admission and you're counting your chickens (and paychecks) before you even get started

I'm glad to hear some people actually got to live out their childish dreams.

Or fantasies??? Funny how that number 27 is common to aspiring pilots/"greedy gilmores"

lividsig.jpg

snacks06

pilot
Bevo: "The fact that this guy is an aggy makes my day."

No. He's a disrespectful high school kid.

And no Aggie jokes on how I can't figure out the quote function.:)

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
The kid's just a jack-ass. He's angry that one, he has some sort of retard syndrom and can't get in. So he creates what he believes is an impressive e-resume...I've got scholarships, I make more than you, I'm smarter than you, blah, blah, blah. Very typical of someone who uses the net to lie to look better or live out fantasies. He's no load of the highest order. Read Skeeterman and all his mumbo jumbo. I'm starting to think this kid is Skeeterman's offspring. Not sure what is worse, another Skeeterman or some sort of creature actually bred with Skeeterman. Thank goodness for alcohol and rufies.

RickRoss27, spawn of Skeeterman

Fatty2-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.