• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How much you makin' cus Betcha I make more as a Aggie intern

Status
Not open for further replies.

fusu

high school senior who got his acceptance letter with not as many scholarships as he would like, but hell. I've got an internship with Halliburton this summer making the minimum 3500/ mo. And if I do well; they should pay for every cent of my education if I choose to work for them after college.

Hate to be a nerd, but that's not even close to how you use a ";". Lets work on things like capitalization and spelling before moving on to the big boy grammar.

http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/home.html

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
You gotta be a special kind of disgraceful douche to end up in that company. They can friggen have each other

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good old Fred
Quite the Walter Mitty:

Skeeterman said:
Although the years have past, the lingering, waking up at night from a nightmare of those combat missions in Korea from 1951-1953, is not the best for one to remember. The flak fields in Korea where notorious for disabling a aircraft, and if you were lucky to get back to the carrier, one had to deal with a pitching deck in total darkness, and many times a cold frozen icy landing. Three tours of the Korea war taught you how to avoid dying, and just maybe you had a lucky streak.

Than, when you thought it (war) would never come again, Vietnam was your destnation..two tours, and trying to avoid the Sam's, if you were lucky again. So, sea stories (or in combat terms)..survival missions, is not likely remembered as in flight log book.

Most dangerous thing he ever did was ride his restored Ford Tractor on his wife's property or stack books in her bookstore.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
I just love the fact that the taxes taken out of this angry young gentleman's sweet little intership checks are going towards paying me (for doing next to nothing), all the Mids who are on scholarship, and everyone else he "just lost respect for as a naval aviator".

How much do you think a 3-month x $3,500/month college internship winds up having deducted for taxes?

RickRoss27

Banned
I think this is absolutely hilarious. i just got on for the first time since yesterday, and i cant wait to respond to each of you individually in my posts. i look forward to becoming a huge douchebag to this forum. I know I'll never help any members of the aviation community with their problems. i'm a total fraud, girly boy and make up stories to make myself look good to members of the same sex. I am a total loser. The only reason I come back is because I'm so angry for being ousted as a total fraud, I'm going to make myself feel better by posting ridiculous crap on the forum. I'm a big man in my own mind. My parents are very proud of me.

RickRoss27

Banned
Since we have two threads, we must treat them both equally. Thanks HJ.

Ricky.jpg

funny. remember the only reason you got a slot or the reason ull probably get jets is becaue you are an achiever. I'll never amount to anything because I'm a total loser. lmfgbao, that cartoon sketch was fab.

laugh
my
fucking
gay
ass
off

Need I say more, I am gay and a winner in my own mind.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There you have it....good comeback....not.

anim_applause-vi.gif

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
This immature kid is now banned for life. I assume he will try to come back on under a different sig. He's that much of a low life and angry that we got the best of him. I assume people have been getting the best of him all his life, thus his actions. Specifically, his statements. We won't tolerate racial slurs and was banned for this comment:

RickRoss27 said:
funny blackman. remember the only reason you got a slot or the reason ull probably get jets is because your black. my father was a slave owner; he grew cotton.

tell obama i said hi

lmfgbao, that cartoon sketch was fab.

laugh
my
fucking
gay
black
ass
off

for those behind the times...

This demonstrates what a loser he really is and will always be.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This immature kid is now banned for life. I assume he will try to come back on under a different sig. He's that much of a low life and angry that we got the best of him. I assume people have been getting the best of him all his life, thus his actions. Specifically, his statements. We won't tolerate racial slurs and was banned for this comment:

This demonstrates what a loser he really is and will always be.

His goal in life as stated on another forum:

By the way, i didn't get a car until I was a senior, which was a fucking Jetta! .....Since I was 10; I knew I wanted to be an IB. All I cared about was money, looking for ways to "EARN" it...I've wanted to be an IB ever since I was in 6th grade, literally! I'm doing it for the money and "passion." I also can't wait to piss on analysts when I'm an associate...

Seems Investment Banking hasn't panned out and now he's looking for the big money and "passion" in the oil fields. One wonders who he plans to piss on there?!?

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
He's going to end up being a car salesman is my bet. Used cars to boot.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think this is absolutely hilarious. i just got on for the first time since yesterday, and i cant wait to respond to each of you individually in my posts.

Does that include your appearances elsewhere as:

IUKelley27 (WallStreetOasis)
AspiringPilot27 (ERAU)
LiVidEviL27 (multiple game sites)
GreedyGilmore (WallStreetOasis)
CuriousGeorgex2(BaseOps)

First, you need decide which career you really want, stick to a story on how old you are and whether you are in High School or not. We get you drive a Jetta and haven't seen your dad or Manhatten apartment in awhile. The winning football team (37:4 and 2 State Championships) story and you playing defense isn't working either, BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.