• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How much you makin' cus Betcha I make more as a Aggie intern

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickRoss27

Banned
Okay you guys are being completely ridiculous. Just because a guy has a screen name saying, "airlines suck," doesen't mean you have to run him into hell. The guy didn't do anything; my god. He just asked a fair question, which none of you guys answered yet. Yeah, so what if he wants to make the change to the Navy, due to airlines sucking. "I almost fell into the same trap." Thank god for ADD on my med records. I still thank my childhood shrink 'til this day. I'm just stunned at what I'm reading; I used to want to be a navy pilot, coming on here every time reading posts when I get the aviation bug.

Airlines sucks: I would recommend you looking into the Air Force or ANG; they are very respectful. I have just lost all respect for Navy pilots, "or at least these ones." 'probably washouts'

Please let's keep this thread respectful. I may just just be a kid in college, but my internships make by far more than any of you airline pilots, excluding about 65% of the majors. And don't ask me the average starting salary for our grads; you'll never top it in your career. So please when you are typing another immature insults directed at me this time, adjust your seat down 5" and look up at the computer screen as if I was standing in front of you.

God bless the contributing members of this site; I hope each and every one of you has a Merry Christmas,

Rick Cavelliri

BullGator

Okay you guys are being completely ridiculous. Just because a guy has a screen name saying, "airlines suck," doesen't mean you have to run him into hell. The guy didn't do anything; my god. He just asked a fair question, which none of you guys answered yet. Yeah, so what if he wants to make the change to the Navy, due to airlines sucking. "I almost fell into the same trap." Thank god for ADD on my med records. I still thank my childhood shrink 'til this day. I'm just stunned at what I'm reading; I used to want to be a navy pilot, coming on here every time reading posts when I get the aviation bug.

Airlines sucks: I would recommend you looking into the Air Force or ANG; they are very respectful. I have just lost all respect for Navy pilots, "or at least these ones." 'probably washouts'

Please let's keep this thread respectful. I may just just be a kid in college, but my internships make by far more than any of you airline pilots, excluding about 65% of the majors. And don't ask me the average starting salary for our grads; you'll never top it in your career. So please when you are typing another immature insults directed at me this time, adjust your seat down 5" and look up at the computer screen as if I was standing in front of you.

God bless the contributing members of this site; I hope each and every one of you has a Merry Christmas,

Rick Cavelliri
This could get interesting. :D By the way, there was no question in the original post... :icon_king

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thank god for ADD on my med records......I used to want to be a navy pilot......I would recommend you looking into the Air Force or ANG; they are very respectful. I have just lost all respect for Navy pilots, "or at least these ones." 'probably washouts'........I may just just be a kid in college, but my internships make by far more than any of you airline pilots, excluding about 65% of the majors. And don't ask me the average starting salary for our grads; you'll never top it in your career. So please when you are typing another immature insults directed at me this time, adjust your seat down 5" and look up at the computer screen as if I was standing in front of you.

Rick Cavelliri

This post really has to be too good to be true.

If you are for real I think the the Navy dodged a bullet with you, the little time you would have lasted would have been a waste of the taxpayers dime. Good riddance!

P.S. Hmmmm, troll?

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Please explain

Rick Cavelliri

Can you explain how you managed to go from a Junior in High School to "just a kid in college in less than a year?" Granted your Private school and AP classes might have gotten you a leap ahead, but your tender age and 7 posts on AW (regardless of how long you lurked or what your average starting salary might be if you graduate) doesn't make you a Moderator or a Mediator. I recommend to you that when two of the Senior Mods who have BTDT are addressing another poster about something you have not even scratched the surface of in your education, you need to stay out of it.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
reservoir-dogs-8.jpg

_____________ ^HAL __________________________^A4s____________________________^Flash

Oh yeah, and that's you guys (whiners) in the trunk getting ready to get your ears cut off by HAL. "....clowns to left of me, jokers to the right, here I am - stuck in the middle with you...."

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor

Rick Cavelliri

Have you ever been to an ANG unit? A metric shit ton of those guys are airline jocks. I seriously doubt they would put up with any of the whining we have seen today.

Good luck to both of you in the future.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
....Thank god for ADD on my med records..... I would recommend you looking into the Air Force or ANG; they are very respectful ... I have just lost all respect for Navy pilots, "or at least these ones." 'probably washouts'....Rick Cavelliri
Please, you're breakin' my heart.

And I thank God right along w/ you for Christmas and many other things ... by the way ... that's a God with a capital "G", especially down in Aggie-ville.

I would recommend you BOTH look into this outfit where your talents might be better used -- I believe they even give you a uniform:

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
reservoir-dogs-8.jpg

_____________ ^HAL __________________________^A4s____________________________^Flash

Oh yeah, and that's you guys (whiners) in the trunk getting ready to get your ears cut off by HAL. "....clowns to left of me, jokers to the right, here I am - stuck in the middle with you...."
For some reason, I have always pictured Flash as a "Mr. Pink"....

;)

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
...bunch of pontificating bullshit...
BULLSHIT
I may just just be a kid in college, but my internships make by far more than any of you airline pilots, excluding about 65% of the majors.
The only thing in your post that might be semi-true if you're talking about starting regional airline pay (but then again a McDonald's employee can make more than a first year regional FO so your internship is no big deal). Other wise also pure BULLSHIT.

Mommy's calling - it's past your bedtime. Stop trying to play with the big boys and go put you pjs on.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey, whattaboutme????....Fugeddaboutit.

"You think this is funny???"

tn2_joe_pesci_4.jpg

lmnop

I may just just be a kid in college, but my internships make by far more than any of you airline pilots, excluding about 65% of the majors. And don't ask me the average starting salary for our grads; you'll never top it in your career. So please when you are typing another immature insults directed at me this time, adjust your seat down 5" and look up at the computer screen as if I was standing in front of you.

My only involvement with aviation is as a passenger, so no dog in this fight, but that is just fucking priceless. Thanks for posting, really, it made me smile.

Merry Christmas.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
WOW... Anytime you want to compare W-2s and/or how many days I work/don't work, just let me know...

What a loser(s)!

He/they must have done a very poor job in lurking or maybe they just can't read... Taking on the MODS.. That is priceless!!!

RickRoss27

Banned
BULLSHIT
The only thing in your post that might be semi-true if you're talking about starting regional airline pay (but then again a McDonald's employee can make more than a first year regional FO so your internship is no big deal). Other wise also pure BULLSHIT.

Mommy's calling - it's past your bedtime. Stop trying to play with the big boys and go put you pjs on.

yeah, mummy was calling, funny big boys. Act like it.

Hey, keep feeling proud of yourself for ruining that guys career. Cheers, I must admit you seemed pretty bad ass. Somehow I feel as if other adults wouldn't sink to that level laughing at a guy on an aviation forum. Seriously... ... Jeez man

And sorry for the last part of my last post, a college grad making more than a major airline pilot from the getco; that is rediculous.

http://blog.marketplace.nwsource.co...l_prices_good_news_for_engineering_grads.html

And A&M is by far more heavily recruited than Texas tech in petroleum engineering, so now I can take pride in being the one helpling to furlough you bastards. Think oil is going to stay low for long? Think again

See, pilots are not the only ego ecentric ones.

Again, I'm only talking to these two clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.