• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How much you makin' cus Betcha I make more as a Aggie intern

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
high school senior who got his acceptance letter with not as many scholarships as he would like, but hell. I've got an internship with Halliburton this summer making the minimum 3500/ mo. And if I do well; they should pay for every cent of my education if I choose to work for them after college.

My turn, how much you makin'?

P.S. Oh know, when I was a kid I preferred planes over dinosaurs. Weird... I never really liked dinosaurs. I'm glad to hear some people actually got to live out their childish dreams. It may be a huge case of autism going around. Autism speaks, so do I. Congrats, I applaud you!

Look, we all get it. You couldn't make it to flight school but could go to college. I'd call that second best. If you want to brag, post your W-2, paycheck stub. Otherwise, you're full of shit. I hope you don't think you're impressing us? We have guys here who went to school on scholarships or went to the Academy. However, they actually had the ability to go to flight school. Something you did not. That is why you are angry. That's why you are here. Sorry bud, you are wannabe and a never will be at the same time. That just has to suck for someone who couldn't achieve their goals. Must eat you up inside. Otherwise, you wouldn't be on this site trying to make us feel like you're someone special. We've got folks on this site who have experienced and achieved more taking a dump than you have in your lifetime. So your self-proclaimed achievements aren't doing you any favors. Just makes you an easy targert.

Regardless, back to the money thing. It's obvious anyone that brags is lying, that's for starters. However, no matter how much money one makes, you can never buy those wings. Buy that experience that comes with being a winged Naval Aviator. Money can't change the fact you are nothing but a wannabe. Nothing wrong with being in second place though, that is afterall, the first loser.

Remember this one:

I'm a junior in high school, and I've wanted to litterally be a pilot in the Navy since I could talk.

Thats gotta hurt. Didn't have you have some sort of retard syndrome? At least it appears that way. Good luck with your other career, your second choice :D

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
high school senior who got his acceptance letter with not as many scholarships as he would like, but hell. I've got an internship with Halliburton this summer making the minimum 3500/ mo. And if I do well; they should pay for every cent of my education if I choose to work for them after college.

P.S. Oh know, when I was a kid I preferred planes over dinosaurs. Weird... I never really liked dinosaurs. I'm glad to hear some people actually got to live out their childish dreams. It may be a huge case of autism going around. Autism speaks, so do I. Congrats, I applaud you!

Autism? Maybe I haven't seen all the posts from the un-modded thread, but you have yet to compose a paragraph that hangs together. Your sarcasm is weak, vague, and bordering on non-sensical.

PS: Are you a petroleum engineering student? Please work for Citgo.

PPS: If you find yourself bragging about how much money you make at your internship, you might need to get over your tiny penis (there are support groups, so no excuses!), and stop spitting game on high school girls. I know its hard.

Merry Christmas

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor

Let me see...3500x3 months = 10,500/year. Multiple that by at least 10 for my yearly income then add my Navy retirement check. Oh...that's 3rd year pay at my airline. Add another $12k/year min for longevity each year for the next 5 years and if I make Captain in 3 or so years as it looks like, just double it.

And I know A4s makes a lot more than me with his retirement alone.

Go play with the other kids.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor

I make more than you with my combined Airline and Navy E-3 pay.

Oh and I pay pocket change to fly first class. You're gonna pay full price if you want that benefit meathead. I save thousands working for the big AA. I also have these nice health benefits with the military courtesy of YOUR tax dollars. So in a way I'm paying into my own salary. You're paying into it also. Thanks.

Oh and by the way, what do I do to earn my nice pay? I go to school and I have my summers to myself to go traveling.

I'll end this little blurb with the classic

NOW CHOKE YOURSELF!
chokeyourselfpj7.jpg

S.O.B.

pilot
Let me see...3500x3 months = 10,500/year. Multiple that by at least 10 for my yearly income then add my Navy retirement check. Oh...that's 3rd year pay at my airline. Add another $12k/year min for longevity each year for the next 5 years and if I make Captain in 3 or so years as it looks like, just double it.

And I know A4s makes more a lot than me with his retirement alone.

Go play with the other kids.

The fact that you're arguing with a kid in high school about who makes more is embarrassing.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
The fact that you're arguing with a kid in high school about who makes more is embarrassing.

I don't think it's arguing, just trying to piss the kid off even more. Easy thing to do would be to ban him but this is more fun.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I don't know what's better, this thread or how many negative reps he has.

S.O.B.

pilot
I don't think it's arguing, just trying to piss the kid off even more. Easy thing to do would be to ban him but this is more fun.

Ok... but it's pretty bush league and even worse when your doing the math and speculating about promotions that you may or may not receive.

Why would you ban him? The kids got a point: there are people who will fly airplanes for little money just to say they fly airplanes. I'm not saying that some folks don't make a good living in the airlines but I would also say it's certainly losing some of its prestige and this argument with a 17 year old is evidence of it.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Some of the guys on here have some many rep points, it's like Gladiator where either a thumb up or down determines what happens. Still, awesome.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Ok... but it's pretty bush league and even worse when your doing the math and speculating about promotions that you may or may not receive.

Why would you ban him? The kids got a point: there are people who will fly airplanes for little money just to say they fly airplanes. I'm not saying that some folks don't make a good living in the airlines but I would also say it's certainly losing some of its prestige and this argument with a 17 year old is evidence of it.

So what if it is bush league? Again, not the point. More fun to screw with a fuck-up. It isn't arguing so much as it is messing with the loser. Want to come on a website to talk shit, better be able to take it.

S.O.B.

pilot
So what if it is bush league? Again, not the point. More fun to screw with a fuck-up. It isn't arguing so much as it is messing with the loser. Want to come on a website to talk shit, better be able to take it.

But when the kid gets banned it appears that he wasn't the one that couldn't take it.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
But when the kid gets banned it appears that he wasn't the one that couldn't take it.

Thus he's not banned :D At least not for more than a day or too. You either ban him or have some fun with him. My guess is in the end, he'll be gone for good either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.