• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

How much you makin' cus Betcha I make more as a Aggie intern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobster

I just love the fact that the taxes taken out of this angry young gentleman's sweet little intership checks are going towards paying me (for doing next to nothing), all the Mids who are on scholarship, and everyone else he "just lost respect for as a naval aviator".

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I just love the fact that the taxes taken out of this angry young gentleman's sweet little intership checks....
Don't bet on it ... as the punk's bio and former posts herein -- and elsewhere -- lead directly to the descendants of the House of Skeeterman.

I.e., .... the son of a son of a son of a serial liar. :)

Lobster

Don't bet on it ... as the punk's bio and former posts herein -- and elsewhere -- lead directly to the descendants of the House of Skeeterman.

I.e., .... the son of a son of a son of a serial liar. :)

Ugh right you probably are...at least it was an entertaining thought for a second...

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You need to get out of College Station, the place is getting to your head.

Research shows he isn't even close to College Station. More like Choo-Choo Town (vv). Suffice to say he isn't who he says he is, or where he is (location or education-wise) or even his age. So, who knows what to believe except he likes the number 27 in his various usernames elsewhere.

campus.jpg

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Hey dipshit, as a graduate of the school that you claim to attend, you make me sick. Stop embarrassing yourself and the rest of us by (unearned) association.

You'd better hope that nobody on this site knows anybody in admissions at A&M........oh wait.....

You have 1 day to change your location on your profile or I will ban you on general principle. The only reason I haven't done it already is to keep the entertainment flowing for the rest of the board.

You haven't earned shit. Nothing. Stop acting like you have.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Very typical of the lier/dreamer/faker of the net. Gets angry when called out, makes up a story to demonstrate how awesome he is (in his own mind) and grows increasingly desparate when challenged...causing him to make more claims. This idiot certainly has Skeeterman written all over him. BTW, for Skeeterman, where are those lawsuits again? Gotta love the net, allows these no load, life losers to try and be big shits on the net.

Python

pilot
Contributor
I hate to be the dumbass that asks...but I missed the skeeterman party and I'm wondering what his deal was (besides obviously being retarded). Any specifics?

Damn I missed most of this. Hopefully Retard27 takes some pills and musters up the attention span to keep making an ass of himself.
2750118481_00ce55a1dc.jpg

brownshoe

Contributor
BTW, for Skeeterman, where are those lawsuits again? Gotta love the net, allows these no load, life losers to try and be big shits on the net.

Yeah, the last we heard from ole, Skeeterman he remonstrated that his attorney fees for the lawsuit were up around
$ 23,000.00. That was of course the information he’d posted in, his blog, “Skeeter’s Vulture’s Row.” Gee, I wonder how much the bill is now? We’re in deep do-do… that’s for sure.;)

Ole, Skeeter said in his blog that he was the, “Skeeter” mentioned in chapter 11 of, Admiral Gillcrist’s book, “Vulture’s Row.” According to Skeeterman, he had received his wings in 1950, or so he had said here at, AW in his first post. Trouble is the real, Skeeter was at the Naval Academy in 1950, and he didn’t graduate until 1952. Furthermore, the real, Skeeter’s last name is Carson, not Barnes.

Steve

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, the last we heard from ole, Skeeterman he remonstrated that his attorney fees for the lawsuit were up around
$ 23,000.00. That was of course the information he’d posted in, his blog, “Skeeter’s Vulture’s Row.” Gee, I wonder how much the bill is now? We’re in deep do-do… that’s for sure.;)

Ole, Skeeter said in his blog that he was the, “Skeeter” mentioned in chapter 11 of, Admiral Gillcrist’s book, “Vulture’s Row.” According to Skeeterman, he had received his wings in 1950, or so he had said here at, AW in his first post. Trouble is the real, Skeeter was at the Naval Academy in 1950, and he didn’t graduate until 1952. Furthermore, the real, Skeeter’s last name is Carson, not Barnes.

Steve

The Skeeterman Saga is archived here although Brownshoe gave a good recap. He posed on numerous sites even claiming to be a Korean War veteran with a Navy Cross, but turns out he was a just a lonely low achiever in Coffeyville, Kansas with a brother-in-law who did have a Naval Aviation resume. When cornered, he tried to use those achievements as his own. He was challenged here and elsewhere and ended up getting a spot on a Poser Hall of Shame under Barnes.

Status
Not open for further replies.