• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

He-Man Woman Haters Club

phrogpilot73

^^ Just wanted to clarify that the story came from Craig's list, acastillo was merely reposting it so the middies at USNA could read it. Of course, acastillo could also have the combat V and I don't know...

propwife

Witty User Title Goes Here
Phrog..

Ahh! Okay.. I missed that, though, it still is a stellar story!!

I think that at least one of you guys should stake claim to it and ensure that you pull that little nugget of a tale out at your next male bonding session. Say.. Corky Bell's, Friday night at 8? (You know there are other fantastic seafood restaurants in Fleming Island aside from Whitey's).. errrr.. LOL! But, do you guys actually buy a meal when you partake?

In the meantime, I am now a hero in the household to the little peeps.
While husband wraps up weekend det to Cali.. I've single handed laid 10 bags of mulch (Scott's only, the extra $1 is worth it for year long color), broke down 20 moving boxes, troubleshooting of 2 V-Tech VSMILE game systems, superglued daughter's treasured broken ballerina figure (courtesy of baby brother), pulled out the big guns (screwdriver) and unharnessed the locked doorknob from the childrens' bathroom (thanks baby brother, new house no skeleton key or screwdriver small enough, whole knob had to come off), sat for 2 additional school aged kids, so fellow AW friends could go on well deserved date night to Sarnelli's.. oh, and baked a cake.

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
I've single handed laid 10 bags of mulch (Scott's only, the extra $1 is worth it for year long color), broke down 20 moving boxes, troubleshooting of 2 V-Tech VSMILE game systems, superglued daughter's treasured broken ballerina figure (courtesy of baby brother), pulled out the big guns (screwdriver) and unharnessed the locked doorknob from the childrens' bathroom (thanks baby brother, new house no skeleton key or screwdriver small enough, whole knob had to come off), sat for 2 additional school aged kids, so fellow AW friends could go on well deserved date night to Sarnelli's.. oh, and baked a cake.
You are more of a woman than me. Yesterday, I worked at the farm. This morning, I got up and changed a dirty diaper. I haven't even made coffee yet, because I can't brave the kitchen quite yet.
Props to you!
:)

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Jesus, Mrs. Hozer has been gone three days and it's fucking Lord of the Flies around here...and I 've got girls! (and a bottle of Scotch...check that...half a bottle)...

propwife

Witty User Title Goes Here
LOL! Working at the farm is not easy.. Are you doing all of the grooming yourself? (In laws have horses, goats, etc.)

Dirty diapers.. I recall those days fondly? <lol!> Our oldest was hilarious.. she was the official nose clencher for son's diaper changes.

I've got a girlfriend and her toddler coming over to the new house for the first time this afternoon, hence the cake! (no icing, so toddler can enjoy a little). For sure it will be a soup and sandwich night. Hubby won't be back until very late. Tomorrow, I resume my culinary duties.. I've used the extra time wisely! This is in addition to setting up household (as in no boxes with any contents) within 24 hours of move in last weekend. Including pictures on the wall. LOL! I had copious amounts of 'Joe', but it's done.. Of course, I sacrified :sleep_125

You are more of a woman than me. Yesterday, I worked at the farm. This morning, I got up and changed a dirty diaper. I haven't even made coffee yet, because I can't brave the kitchen quite yet.
Props to you!
:)

Yankee Uniform Tango

Negatory. ;) That was a random female acquaintance that expressed her interest in me...up until I mentioned my whole fascination with the military.

For the record, my current flame isn't much more understanding in that regard. Au revoir! I s'pose. :sleep_125

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Negatory. ;) That was a random female acquaintance that expressed her interest in me...up until I mentioned my whole fascination with the military.

For the record, my current flame isn't much more understanding in that regard. Au revoir! I s'pose. :sleep_125

You sure know how to pick 'em. ;)

Only way to improve on that is to find a service junior (or brat) that reveres her father and understands what goes with the territory. Doesn't shield you totally from the Men are from Mars/Women are from Venus, but you don't have to go through a lot of other pushback on your career choice.

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
You sure know how to pick 'em. ;)

Only way to improve on that is to find a service junior (or brat) that reveres her father and understands what goes with the territory. Doesn't shield you totally from the Men are from Mars/Women are from Venus, but you don't have to go through a lot of other pushback on your career choice.
OR...
pick a chick that doesn't suck.
:D

RCL813

FY 09 CORE Selectee!
I agree with Mrs. Pickle, find a girl that dosen't suck and isnt Sh*t crazy and you will be good. They are out there.

MasterBates

Actually, if a chick did not suck.. I would have issues with that. Just saying. :icon_smil

Then again, every woman I seem to get involved with seems to have issues.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Somehow, I see getting involved with the Admiral's daughter as something which could either end up as a really good thing or a really bad thing for your career and life in general . . . :icon_tong

MasterBates

Yep. I'm going to start having to card women for things other than age..

Not Enlisted- Check
Over 18? Check
Dependent ID? Ruuuun to the hiillllls! (if sponsor above CDR) Ruuun for your LIIIIVES!

Yankee Uniform Tango
Only way to improve on that is to find a service junior (or brat) that reveres her father and understands what goes with the territory.

I once worked with a real-deal hottie daughter of a Navy O-5; alas she was in a long term relationship with some weirdo at the time. Actually I believe she still is. :icon_rage

Ruuuun to the hiillllls! (if sponsor above CDR) Ruuun for your LIIIIVES!

Is there ever a moment when an Iron Maiden isn't appropriate? I don't think so. :D