• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

He-Man Woman Haters Club

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You still trying to marry your daughter off? :D

That's not her (although she certainly reveres me or tries to make me think that when she needs something); she never had to move or nor did she care enough about the Navy to try to understand the separation/other sacrifice part of the equation. At any rate, not sure I want her "married off" quite yet. She's fun to have around just by herself...and her dogs are part of the equation. She tried living at the beach for awhile and took the dog (only one at a time). I really missed having that dog hang out in the yard and ride along on errands with me. I was happy to have them back when she decided the party scene was too distracting from finishing school so she's living at home with 2 dogs now that I enjoy having around.

MasterBates

Don't worry. When Vn's sister runs thru the starter husband, she'll be richer with an annuity and by then you should be a winged dude, and therefore irresistible.

propwife

Witty User Title Goes Here
My darling understands that he can not have it all, however, I do grossly accomodate as I'm appreciative of what he provides us with.

This past Friday 0400.. leaving for a preflight brief for cross country flight.

Option (A):
Boink (quick, it's early)

Option (B):
Pancake breakfast to go before flight

Personally, I decided to risk waking the children HOURS before necessary to make him a pancake breakfast.
Husband was not aware of option 'A' .. LOL!.. that was part of my inner dialogue, but I know he would have obliged.
Knew that he would not eat until he landed and it *was a 7 hour flight (plus time to put the bird to bed, check into hotel, etc.) So, I made the decision for him for food vs. sex.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
My darling understands that he can not have it all, however, I do grossly accomodate as I'm appreciative of what he provides us with.

This past Friday 0400.. leaving for a preflight brief for cross country flight.

Option (A):
Boink (quick, it's early)

Option (B):
Pancake breakfast to go before flight

Personally, I decided to risk waking the children HOURS before necessary to make him a pancake breakfast.
Husband was not aware of option 'A' .. LOL!.. that was part of my inner dialogue, but I know he would have obliged.
Knew that he would not eat until he landed and it *was a 7 hour flight (plus time to put the bird to bed, check into hotel, etc.) So, I made the decision for him for food vs. sex.

Now that is a fine example of outstanding Navy Wifery! Your husband is one lucky dude!

propwife

Witty User Title Goes Here
LOL! Pop Tart, Eggos, English Muffin.. yeahhh.. regretfully, I don't have many quick foods in the house. We should really keep an emergency stash for those occasions.

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
I came on to defend myself... First of all, to those of you that say that you are married and you "tell her how it is" are full of it. Either you're a liar or she's brain-dead.

I would also like to mention that the infamous Pickle hasn't had to do any parental duties beyond saying, "Honey, the little Pickles are angry..." in WEEKS! He likes to think that he has it so tough... I applaud all of you who are military (current and past), do not get me wrong.

However, from a wife that thought she was marrying an Equine Vet Student at Iowa State, then was an E3 AW wife (both of us with degrees), not to mention moving 9 times in 5 years, we deserve a night out once in awhile.

I will gladly take your wives out, and y'all can take care of "the Diva" and the "two-year-old-psychopath" any day of the week.

Did I mention I have a mentally retarded Weimaraner? Yeah, her too...

Pickle likes to get his frilly panties in a wad, as most of you know (in real life and here) all too well by now. Personally, they're in a wad so much that I think he likes the feeling...
:)

I'm sorry you have retarded kids and a retarded dog!! That's really hard. But you shouldn't vent in this thread because everyone knows that you have no idea what reality is. Love ya. BTW...I love frilly panties.