• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

He-Man Woman Haters Club

Picaroon

Helos
pilot
Yep. I'm going to start having to card women for things other than age..

Not Enlisted- Check
Over 18? Check
Dependent ID? Ruuuun to the hiillllls! (if sponsor above CDR) Ruuun for your LIIIIVES!

If she likes Iron Maiden, you probably just found a keeper...

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Only way to improve on that is to find a service junior (or brat) that reveres her father and understands what goes with the territory. Doesn't shield you totally from the Men are from Mars/Women are from Venus, but you don't have to go through a lot of other pushback on your career choice.
You still trying to marry your daughter off? :D

voodooqueen

DAR Lapsarian
None of my business--but I'm killing time here--

Someone once told me that trust is the glue that holds a relationship together. Perhaps some of these women do not trust that their husbands will not get distracted or even entranced by a more beautiful, or even just different, woman if said husband is out with the boys. In my observation, if a man is not to be trusted, he'll find a way to cheat. If he is trustworthy then give him some space--if he's really yours he'll be back either way.

One Navy wife, who had actually celebrated her 50th wedding anniversary, told me that her secret was that she got up at the crack of dawn and made breakfast for her husband every morning for 50 years.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor

Someone once told me that trust is the glue that holds a relationship together. Perhaps some of these women do not trust that their husbands will not get distracted or even entranced by a more beautiful, or even just different, woman if said husband is out with the boys. In my observation, if a man is not to be trusted, he'll find a way to cheat. If he is trustworthy then give him some space--if he's really yours he'll be back either way.

One Navy wife, who had actually celebrated her 50th wedding anniversary, told me that her secret was that she got up at the crack of dawn and made breakfast for her husband every morning for 50 years.

My secret was marrying a man who is fully capable of making his own breakfast. His secret is never requiring me to be up before the crack of dawn unless he has a damn good reason.

sodajones

Combat Engineer

"Kisses are temporary, cooking is forever"