• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

[GUN] Poll

Multiple Choice

• Don't own a firearm

Votes: 42 24.1%
  • Own a firearm

Votes: 118 67.8%
  • Have a CCW license

Votes: 40 23.0%

• Total voters

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
I got a S&W 5906 while in college. It's done me well, although they thing is a beast to carry, so I don't anymore. I'm mostly a paper-puncher now. I haven't even looked, does anyone know if a PA CC permit is recipricaled with FL, and if not, any tips on getting a FL one.

I'm also looking to sell this gun and get a Sig P226 or 228 or maybe a nice .357 revolver. Those are the guns I wanted before, but I got a good deal on the 5906.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
BurghGuy said:
I haven't even looked, does anyone know if a PA CC permit is recipricaled with FL, and if not, any tips on getting a FL one.

Accord to www.packing.org there is reciprocity between the two states. As for tips for a FL license... just apply. It's a shall-issue state and they don't care where you live. There is no difference between a resident and non-resident with a FL CCW license.

I'm also looking to sell this gun and get a Sig P226 or 228 or maybe a nice .357 revolver. Those are the guns I wanted before, but I got a good deal on the 5906.

P226 and P228 won't do you wrong. For a revolver, look at the Ruger GP-100. I have the 4" stainless and it's amazing.

BurghGuy

Fly Navy said:
P226 and P228 won't do you wrong. For a revolver, look at the Ruger GP-100. I have the 4" stainless and it's amazing.

Yeah, I've seen you talking those up on other threads too.

I also just looked on packing.org, and noticed that, good to know. I think I may just apply for one, I think I could use an update, and the $117 is well worth the staying legal.

UGAdawg34

IW Selectee
GA CCW

Glock 23 (40S&W)
Ithaca 1911 (WW2)
Taurus 38
Winchester 22 WRF (g-grandfather's)
Mossberg 12GA

I bought the Glock and the Mossberg while in college.

BurghGuy

BOOOOOOOO

Anyways. Even being a die-hard Steelers fan since the day I was born (story has it my dad wanted to name me Charles Knoll, and that my first "blanky" was a Terrible Towel). If I had to pick any team in the league who I wanted to see win it all other than the Steelers is.... the Seahawks (waits to get struck by lightning... ok good).

I think we're going to see an awesome game today. With the mighty Steelers coming out on top of course.

plc67

pilot
I own three handguns and three rifles. I will step out onto my back porch this evening and fire six rounds from my .38 to celebrate the Steelers upcoming victory.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
I have a couple of firearms

Not into Assault rifles or pistols, mainly hunting rifles:

NEF 45-70
1891 Argentine Mauser 7.65x54mm
Savage 110 30-06
Savage 110 270
Belgium Made Browning 270 (pre-64)
Rem 700 243
H&R 223
Western Field 222

Rem 1100 12 guage
Stevens single shot 12 gauge
JC Higgins Bold action 20 gauge
NEF 410

Marlin 60W semi auto 22
Marlin 25N bolt action 22
Rem nylon 66 semi 22
Rem 514 single shot bolt action 22
Glenfield 25 Bolt action 22

FN High power 9mm
Ruger Blackhawk 357

CVA Kodiak Magnum 45 cal muzzleloader (love this one, got it brand new a couple of months ago)

Starr Arms 1856 ball and cap revolver (original, found while hunting, non-working, but firearm nontheless)

Soon to be getting a Rem 870 Express Mag. and a couple more

JIMMY

I have:

ruger 10/22
AR-15 (colt)
mossberg 590

Sig P226 (.40)
Kimber stainless II (.45)
browning 5.5 target
S&W .38 spcl

and i just shot a H&K USP 9mm today for the first time and im SERIOUSLY IN LOVE. The grip is a little small for my hand, but it felt good after a few mags.

anyone ever shot or own a walther PPK? I dunno why but i just have to own one of those someday.

-jP

OneOddGuy

Mrs. Crossdressing USA 2003 and 2005
Well, I'm from Texas, so of course I own the mandatory 8 handguns, 6 rifles, 6 shotguns, and 1 "Don't even think about looting here you motherf****r" rocket launcher.

OK, just a shotgun and a rifle. ;)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A picture is worth a thousand words

Handcrafted by Andy Nelson (SEAL)