• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

[GUN] Poll

Multiple Choice

• Don't own a firearm

Votes: 42 24.1%
  • Own a firearm

Votes: 118 67.8%
  • Have a CCW license

Votes: 40 23.0%

• Total voters

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
I've got 2 guns and plan to buy another and hopefully get a FL CW permit before I leave. Its so easy to get a permit here, should've done it while I was here for API.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
gregsivers said:
I've got 2 guns and plan to buy another and hopefully get a FL CW permit before I leave. Its so easy to get a permit here, should've done it while I was here for API.

I didn't apply for my FL permit till I moved to MS. It's never too late :)

gregsivers

pilot
Fly Navy said:
I didn't apply for my FL permit till I moved to MS. It's never too late :)

The best part is I took the class and all the jazz in 2004 but never sent in the paperwork. I'm still kicking myself over that one.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
gregsivers said:
The best part is I took the class and all the jazz in 2004 but never sent in the paperwork. I'm still kicking myself over that one.

The paperwork sat on my desk for almost a year before I sent mine in. It was complete except for fingerprints. I basically forgot about it.

metro

The future of the Supply Corps
Kimber 1911 .45
Mosin-Nagant 1938
M48A Mauser
Ruger (at least the receiver is, hehe) 10/22
Some random .25
Mauser K98k in an ATI stock

Soon to have a Kimber Warrior whenever someone gets them back in stock.

I think I'm a little addicted. Have a KY CCW license, has recip in a lot of other states, can't remember exactly how many.

gregsivers

pilot
Fly Navy said:
The paperwork sat on my desk for almost a year before I sent mine in. It was complete except for fingerprints. I basically forgot about it.

So if I can find it there's still hope.

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
I found this video of some crazy shooting from a "Oklahoma Full and Auto Shoot Trade Show"

I liked the full auto dual pistols

video

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
mules83 said:
.....I liked the full auto ....

Me too ... unfortunately, I live (in CONUS) in the only state west of the Mississippi where they are not allowed by state law. Oh, well .....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wow, WTF was that? It's like a carnage fest, or something.

Brett

VetteMuscle427

is out to lunch.
None
Fly Navy said:
Assault weapons do not exist unless you live in a state such as MA or MD or CA. It is a legal term that doesn't exist in the firearms world until that legislation was invented.

Well... I do live in MD... but my M1A and CAR4 are definatly in a different category than my Mossberg .22. It doesn't bother me to call them "Assault Rifles."

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
VetteMuscle427 said:
Well... I do live in MD... but my M1A and CAR4 are definatly in a different category than my Mossberg .22. It doesn't bother me to call them "Assault Rifles."

No, they aren't assault rifles. An assault rifle IS a specific thing, a select-fire intermediate-cartridge rifle. Neither of which your M1A or CAR4 fall under. The M1A is a battle-rifle, to begin with... so it's not intermediate-cartridge... nor is it select-fire. The CAR4 is intermediate-cartridge, but it's not select-fire.

I know, I'm being incredibly anal :icon_tong But I hate the Hollywood misnomers.

I don't call my AR-15s or AK-47 assault weapons. They're just rifles. :)

(Not picking a fight or anything, it's just the same if you called a magazine a clip. It's wrong.)

B

Blutonski816

In response to those who talked about me being gun-less....

Yeah, I feel like a noob... but I'm still just a freshman... it won't be long until I have sufficient funds to purchase #1...
Plust I still got more than 3 years to go...

Soon I will have the necessary Many guns that would necessitate an entire rack...

but until then I ask...
waynes-world-2-dvd-image-03.jpg

What am I gonna do with a gun rack???