• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

[GUN] Poll

Multiple Choice

• Don't own a firearm

Votes: 42 24.1%
  • Own a firearm

Votes: 118 67.8%
  • Have a CCW license

Votes: 40 23.0%

• Total voters

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm curious, how many gun owners do we have here? How many have CCW licenses? This is a private poll so the names won't be shown for, well... privacy reasons.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just started the collection . . . Ruger 10/22 and Glock 19. My mom already thinks I'm nuts. :D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
For the record, my CCW is for WA, which as many of you know, is not honored in CA where I currently live. Nevertheless, most of the western states (minus OR & CA) have recip agreements, so it's still useful for road trips. CA has unbelieveably strict rules for vehicular transport (unloaded in locked case and separate from ammo).

Brett

B

Blutonski816

well, I'm a college student.... so... yeah.. no money for a gun of my own just yet...

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
I have a few:icon_tong

My wife and I both carry...and I am soon to pick up two more a new shotgun; an A390 just for the heck of it and a new handgun...the Ruger Alaskan.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
What the hell, I'm not shy and everyone knows anyway:

I hold a MA (technically not valid anymore though) and FL carry permit. I have many firearms. :)

KBayDog

Blutonski816 said:
well, I'm a college student.... so... yeah.. no money for a gun of my own just yet...

Bull poo-poo. I bought my first gun in college. It's all about priorities :D

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
KBayDog said:
Bull poo-poo. I bought my first gun in college. It's all about priorities :D

Me too. I bought 3 guns in college. :D

(P.S. not all fine weapons cost $700. I have a Mosin-Nagant rifle that's INDESTRUCTABLE that I bought in unissued condition for $70)

Lawman

None
Blutonski816 said:

Im also a college student. I bought all my guns in college. Hell I bought the P7 after the girl I was getting ready to get engaged too screwed things up, looks like that Ring Money served some good afterall.

East

东部
Contributor
Glock 17 (9mm)
M-1 Jungle Carabine (.30)
Colt .45
CZ 75 (9mm)
Sauer .38 special

Proud holder of the NL Armed Forces Marksman Insignia

Attachments

• scherpschutter.jpg
    scherpschutter.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 569

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
VetteMuscle427 said:
I bought 2 pistols, a rifle, 2 assault rifles and a shotgun in college... c'mon....

From one gun nut to another... you don't have an assault rifle unless you have a select fire intermediate cartridge rifle. Do you?

Assault rifles are real, they are M-16s, AK-47s, AK-74s, etc. They are not AR-15s, M1A, etc.

Assault weapons do not exist unless you live in a state such as MA or MD or CA. It is a legal term that doesn't exist in the firearms world until that legislation was invented.